• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

5711 Nautilus and the Crown

Cosmograph4Ever

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/3/20
088c4cef8e14c4fa204916baea0fcfc4.jpg

Thank you guys for your kind appreciation and interest. Sending my best to all of you.

Cosmograph4Ever

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/3/20
That it might be the photo who puts me off because it’s the first time I see a PPF with the ivory white shade that gen has ( if this makes sense)

Indeed it does. The dial is ever changing between pure white, beige and ivory tones and silver, depending on angle and lighting. Really a beautiful thing to enjoy

Reactions: rockdaytona

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Indeed it does. The dial is ever changing between pure white, beige and ivory tones and silver, depending on angle and lighting. Really a beautiful thing to enjoy

What’s mods have you done to the date window? Can you post another photo?

modoro

Horology Curious
29/4/20
Hello, iam back.

Now are both watches there a 5711 and a 5713. The Work can beginn.

In terms of the quality processing of the bracelet, the PPF variant is closer to the original.

What is the best way to take off the crown?

Does it work in the state with the clockwork installed?

Is there a guide there? I don't assume that I can rely on the literature on the original?

especially because inside the PPF is not the screew for remove.

David_1915

Looking Around
1/5/21
Hi, hope you are well!
I saw that you mod the nautilus and wow have to tell you that the work you do is amazing.

Is there anyway that I can buy a moded watch from you?
If there is, please tell me and lets see how much you charge.

Thanks!
//David

Watchgeekdon

Horology Curious
26/1/22
61d146fc1ab85b17e493922d620a2935.jpg

And my own 5711, completely refinished, nicely chamfered bevels, corrected bezel angle and crown height. :)

Beautiful!! Tried private messaging you and it wouldn’t let me. Please let me know if your still doing this work looking to send you my Ppf 5711 asap!