• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got the eBay listing?

I’m really surprised they didn’t flagged that sale/auction

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
      This is a joke, yes? How much did you pay for that?
      $1750 US.

joannestiers if you haven't already paid, don't pay.

If you have already paid, ask the seller to cancel the transaction.

If the seller won't cancel and you paid by Paypal contact them and tell them the item is fake - forget about eBay, you bought at auction, as seen. Seller states returns are not accepted.

If the watch is shipped, refuse to accpet delivery and ask for a refund off PP when the parcel is returned to the seller.

Comment

But what if the OP has already purchased the watch, been wearing for a good while, having it authenticated, and been promoted to the CEO of his company partially due to the ownership of this watch and his accomplishment in his field inspired by this watch?

Comment

Originally posted by tripdog View Post

$1750 US.
          You have GOT to be shitting me!!?!

Strewth.

My planned $500 introduction fee seems quite reasonable in the circumstances. Even if all it involved was googling the main telephone number for Christies and passing it on to the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by tripdog View Post

$1750 US.

joannestiers if you haven't already paid, don't pay.

If you have already paid, ask the seller to cancel the transaction.

If the seller won't cancel and you paid by Paypal contact them and tell them the item is fake - forget about eBay, you bought at auction, as seen. Seller states returns are not accepted.

If the watch is shipped, refuse to accpet delivery and ask for a refund off PP when the parcel is returned to the seller.
            Thank you. The reason I was asking because I don't think eBay allows a rep on their site. I contacted eBay and they said if it's not gen, I will get my money back.

Comment

Originally posted by joannestiers View Post

Thank you. The reason I was asking because I don't think eBay allows a rep on their site. I contacted eBay and they said if it's not gen, I will get my money back.
              After you get your money back, you should really learn a bit more about watches and reps before spending any more money, you are lucky this happened on eBay ...
              Just picture yourself with a very good bartering guy in a flea market, rushing you to accept this deal with maybe a partner in crime saying he'll buy it before you because it's the deal of the year, someone knowing a little bit about reps will not fall for it, but if you fall, there's no refund there.

Also with this topic, pay attention to any PM you might receive offering you good deal from almost 0 posts members, you've just made yourself a target here

Comment

Originally posted by Glaude View Post

....good deal from almost 0 posts members, you've just made yourself a target here
                I can think of a few guys with thousands of posts that might be offering him 'frankens' with drilled lungs, atheya tubes and pixie dust aged lume too!

Comment

Looking at the last pics posted by OP, it is so thick that someone might get knocked out unconscious if hit by this brick.

Comment

Originally posted by Glaude View Post

After you get your money back, you should really learn a bit more about watches and reps before spending any more money, you are lucky this happened on eBay ...
                    Just picture yourself with a very good bartering guy in a flea market, rushing you to accept this deal with maybe a partner in crime saying he'll buy it before you because it's the deal of the year, someone knowing a little bit about reps will not fall for it, but if you fall, there's no refund there.

Also with this topic, pay attention to any PM you might receive offering you good deal from almost 0 posts members, you've just made yourself a target here
                    Thank you. If it's not on eBay, there's no way I would place a bid. But it's on eBay, and eBay customer service confirmed the coverage with me, that's why I placed the bid.

Comment

If something is too good to be true it usually is. The cheapest Patek is circa 20k, a real Sky Moon (what that traversty is supposed to be) is a half million IF you can find one.
                      Seriously mate you need to do a lot of reading and learn a lot more before you bid on any damn thing anywhere ever again. A Patek is a hand made work of art, that "thing" is to a Patek as a rolled over Trabant is to a Maybach or a Bentley. DId you not notice the bubbling of the pot metal under the crappy gold plate?

BTW, eBay is probably the worst place to buy a watch, 60% or so of the name brand watches on there are fake and most are far better fakes than that $40 POS. Good luck getting your money back, I hope you do.

************************************************** ********
                      People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                      ************************************************** *************
                      hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                      ************************************************** ********
                      When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Im really impressed by the restraint shown by members in this thread. I typically don't pile on but I'm fighting the urge really hard. I think it's because this is one of the greatest NO!!!!!! we have ever seen on this forum in 14.5 years! And the fact that money was sent.
                        THE FORUM IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!

Guanaco on 4chan... "It's like putting a few puppies and a few butterflies with some rose petals into a blender and pushing the 'puree' button while videotaping it"

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
                          drilled lungs

sounds painful

win10 , chrome
                          Last edited by Raddave; 26-06-20, 01:28. Reason: Staff edit
                          QFOAHDT

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
                            If something is too good to be true it usually is. The cheapest Patek is circa 20k, a real Sky Moon (what that traversty is supposed to be) is a half million IF you can find one.
                            Seriously mate you need to do a lot of reading and learn a lot more before you bid on any damn thing anywhere ever again. A Patek is a hand made work of art, that "thing" is to a Patek as a rolled over Trabant is to a Maybach or a Bentley. DId you not notice the bubbling of the pot metal under the crappy gold plate?

BTW, eBay is probably the worst place to buy a watch, 60% or so of the name brand watches on there are fake and most are far better fakes than that $40 POS. Good luck getting your money back, I hope you do.
                            Thank you. I did not paid for the item, I just want to find some advises here first. Also contact the seller and cancel the order and he agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Raddave View Post

sounds painful
                              You're clearly the only person that bothers to read my posts (and that includes me)!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post

You're clearly the only person that bothers to read my posts (and that includes me)!!!!!
                                you know we love ya Ginger

Win10, Chrome
                                QFOAHDT

Comment

Working...
                                X