Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very rare Patek, is it gen or rep?

Hello,

I've just won a bidding on eBay for this watch, not sure it's a gen or rep? eBay said I can get money back if it's a rep. Is any one has idea about this one? Gen or Rep? I've never seen this rep from TD, even asking Trusty, Puretime and they don't know it.

Thank you

Here is a video of it's working
    https://streamable.com/pgii7o

@jm_brc_7057 : if you don't mind, can you give an idea? I really appreciate as I admire your knowledge about Patek.

Last edited by joannestiers; 25-06-20, 08:09.

This is a joke, yes? How much did you pay for that?

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

How much did you pay for that?

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS

its a watch!

Comment

very cheap replica

Comment

Strap might be gen...

Comment

very rare indeed lmao!

Comment

lol is this a troll post?
                A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

It's not gen, but it also isn't rep - it's the cheapest of all fakes which looks nowhere close to real Patek.
                  Last edited by Hertzen; 25-06-20, 11:15.

Comment

You really think someone will actually sell a "very rare" Patek on ebay via bidding? You should have known better, and just FYI - I have not seen Gen Patek straps say "genuine leather" on them. It is implied. They typically say "Cousu main" or is left blank.

Comment

You got the eBay listing?

I’m really surprised they didn’t flagged that sale/auction

Comment

Deffo Gen. Igniter the haters, it's just the typical mentality of a sheep whereas you my friend are a free thinking leader!

I think this would make a LOT of money in the correct auction at Christies. Mid-six figures. The trick is getting it in the right auction. I happen to have an excellent contact at Christies who could place this in the correct auction. I'd be delighted to put you in touch - for a small finders fee. PM me.

Comment

look at the Rep of this model, far off. yours looks spot on

!
                          A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never sure !

Comment

joannestiers They hate 'cha 'cause they ain't 'cha. Do let the non-believers get you down. A 31-day calendar at 3 o'clock kicks ass.

Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                            I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Last edited by Rainbowkin; 25-06-20, 16:21.

Comment

Working...
                              X