• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated PPF Nautilus 5711 V4 is here !!!

YellowTacoma

Looking Around
15/1/21
After reading all the comments here, I'm about to cop the PPF v4. Looks like the best option. I can live with the crown. Just hope I don't have to reject any during QC.

Anyone that had one for some time have any complaints now that you've had it for a minute?

mfdoom

Looking Around
16/1/21
hey!!
first comment out here, exciting.
I am looking to buy my first rep and decided it will be patek nautilus.
after reading all the beutiful cooments here iv decided to pull the plug on the ppf v4.
at first i wanted to get the blue dial but now i got curious about the white.
what you guys think? which one is more accutrate to the source?

thanks!

wintersyolanda14

Horology Curious
14/1/21
Look under Watchmakers and Horologist in the Trusted Dealers section. What kind of work done are you looking for?

I’m just trying to get it closest to Gen. fix the crown etc I got the white edition which the claim is the closet to Gen PPF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G61

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/1/21
And they couldn't fix the crown/crown guard issue!?! SMH!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

enough with the crown even in the original protrusions will not be x 0.5 mm

G61

Banned
20/1/21
dial color
practically equal
ZtV3HR.jpg

Last edited:

Morofra

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/20
Italy
no but it's done well it's a great replica if you take two originals and compare them you will see small differences

Exactly ! I compared my gen to the one of my friend and there are really many little differences (color dial a part , mine is more blue his is practically grey?!) in the bevels of case and crown too! No idea why , this make me think that are hand made and with many change during the production

Last edited:

popi2020

Banned
12/10/20
so who wins between 3k and ppf v4?