• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated PPF Nautilus 5711 V4 is here !!!

Gmt16710R

Known Member
8/6/18
EUROPE
Some direct sun light pics
a2457bfebd8cfa70f5c352a277b02281.jpg

c3f9a4d65b70009aa024ebbedd548d93.jpg

d91098c4b5f9bc1cfeabad07792a560c.jpg

This is a pic taken right in front of the window..
2468d50b2a51c2575e00f7ed8e92cf3b.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Hello Folks,

I might buy a latest version of blue dial Nautilus replica manufactured by PPF or 3KF. I think I read somewhere that shortening the bracelet of one or both of them can be difficult. I'm not a professional tech but I have usual tools and some experiences to do this job. Do you think I can do that at home? To tell the truth I'm not aware of a professional watchsmith hereabouts who would gladly deal with replica watches and in addition I'm not intending to spend more money to a quite expensive new replica watch. What are your experiences in shortening Nautilus replica bracelets?

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
Hello Folks,

I might buy a latest version of blue dial Nautilus replica manufactured by PPF or 3KF. I think I read somewhere that shortening the bracelet of one or both of them can be difficult. I'm not a professional tech but I have usual tools and some experiences to do this job. Do you think I can do that at home? To tell the truth I'm not aware of a professional watchsmith hereabouts who would gladly deal with replica watches and in addition I'm not intending to spend more money to a quite expensive new replica watch. What are your experiences in shortening Nautilus replica bracelets?

Some people have had minor problems with the PPF bracelet. These rep bracelets are just the same as any cheap watch bracelet - I’m sure you can or find someone do it.

Gmt16710R

Known Member
8/6/18
EUROPE
Hello Folks,

I personally did it at home with the usual Amazon watchmaker tool kit (15€)

When you push the pin outsite (unless the tool has the same diameter and leght of the pin) it won't be pushed out for all its lenght.

You have to pull it out with a plier, at least I did it this way (and it went good).

Pay attention with the plier, because the pin needs some additional force to take the pin out.

The center link has a little pipe inside, that little pipe is free to move and fall, so I can recommend to pay attention to it too.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
I personally did it at home with the usual Amazon watchmaker tool kit (15€)

When you push the pin outsite (unless the tool has the same diameter and leght of the pin) it won't be pushed out for all its lenght.

You have to pull it out with a plier, at least I did it this way (and it went good).

Pay attention with the plier, because the pin needs some additional force to take the pin out.

The center link has a little pipe inside, that little pipe is free to move and fall, so I can recommend to pay attention to it too.

Thanx a lot!

Reactions: Gmt16710R

n0wj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/20
My v4 has just arrived at my local delivery facility. Looking forward to receiving it and will post some pics as soon as I can.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
My v4 has just arrived at my local delivery facility. Looking forward to receiving it and will post some pics as soon as I can.

Yes please ;-)

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
This is my V2 dial inside PF watch with Keylog DW. Do you think I should update the dial with V4?

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I need to see more pics from V4 dial.

Last edited:

nobigdeal2010

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
11/11/13
CONUS
Some more photos of the V4 dial. It's hard to capture the color variance in photos. In person, I find the difference noticeable. Just my opinion though.

From head on, the V3 and V4 dial are very similar. The difference is in the angles and how the light reflects. I found the V3 dial to have little color variation and mainly a purple color. The V4 has more blue, less purple and even a greenish tint to it at different angles.