• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated PPF Nautilus 5711 V4 is here !!!

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
my small manufacturer in Taiwan also does that

20210216_114917fc6192a738550b7e.jpg

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Guys i was facetious! Any modder can mash up parts and shorten the crown !
i got mine from the artist with the moniker of Spongebob but any decent “modder” can help you achieve similar results

Reactions: srhoque and Patekpp

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
Is PPF still on CNY holiday? I haven't seen anyone post QCs for their watches since CNY ended. I myself am waiting on a PPFv4 5711 white dial.

X-Guy

Horology Curious
31/1/21
Is PPF still on CNY holiday? I haven't seen anyone post QCs for their watches since CNY ended. I myself am waiting on a PPFv4 5711 white dial.

Received my QC pics last week
Will wait for watch to arrive, might take some time to Brazil.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
wintersyolanda14 and X-Guy , I'm happy for you that you received your QC pics, genuinely, but it's not necessary to post them all here. It's a well documented watch, and honestly there's way too many QC pics posted on the forum recently. Thanks

Tobel

6/7/17
Anyone wants to look at it it’s there

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

There's hundreds of QC pics in this thread. Posting a couple of them is ok. Posting your entire serie is simply annoying. It's not a new model or a new version so you're not providing any information that is not already in the thread. I know the intention was good but I'm just letting you know nicely. When you receive your watch and if you want to share real life pictures then it will be interesting and valuable

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
I think I might have winding issues with my watch.

Winding sounds the same as when I wind a 2824 and I noticed that when screwing the crown down, the manual winding mechanism for the Miyota 9015 movement gets engaged and the watch starts to wind.

Is this the same on everyone else's watch too?

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
I think I might have winding issues with my watch.

Winding sounds the same as when I wind a 2824 and I noticed that when screwing the crown down, the manual winding mechanism for the Miyota 9015 movement gets engaged and the watch starts to wind.

Is this the same on everyone else's watch too?

Yeah it's typical. I had the same on my

Reactions: jkrw247

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
Yeah it's typical. I had the same on my

Thanks for your feedback.

I also want to add that, after handling my watch, I decided to NOT modify the crown to make it protrude out less.

This is because it is already fairly challenging to get a grip on the crown while screwing it down. I can imagine that this could only get more difficult if the crown thickness were reduced. In fact, I think that the protruding crown by PPF is actually a positive innovation over the original design.

rockdaytona

Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Got my QC picks about 4-5 days after CNY HOLIDAY. I should have it in my]

how do you like the white PPFv4 on the wrist? Thinking of joining the club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠

I love mine, the dial has a nice subtle shade of ivory and the DW is something that I can live with. Ideally finding a trusted modder to shave the crown down would make the watch a little more gen like if you do get one.

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Looks gorgeous already, all depends on what you personally want from the repLebronXiJames
I myself think its sublime, well wear Sir & enjoy

Reactions: LebronXiJames