• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated PPF Nautilus 5711 V4 is here !!!

shaw

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/20
South Korea
I think that mis-positioned dial in the case is somewhat common for PPF, yet it can be easily fixed by a watchmaker when you decide to send this rep for an movement inspection and rotor silencing.
I also think it is a V4 indeed for its date font is thicker than on the V3.

Thank you so much for your reply. Any local watchsmith can do all these things?

Fat Dave

1/6/13
Australia
I got my QC pics and I am little concerned that the time marker "dots" are misaligned on the bottom and left side. The gap between the dot and inner wall of bezel is more as compared to the right side or is it a camera angle issue. Also, can any one confirm that it is indeed a V4 version, because it looks darker in QC pics. Thank you for any suggestions.
sf2eS.jpg

Note that this second picture is taken off-centre, as you can see the entire right side of the bracelet. That will always make the gap you are talking about look larger on the left as it exposes more of that side of the dial and hides more on the right side.

That doesn't mean that it's not off-centre, it just means that an off-centre photo like this is not useful in this case.

The other photo you provided is much closer to on-centre. The dial may be slightly to the right, but I think that this other photo is also not centred because you can see that the bevel on the bezel appears wider on the right than on the left, so I think the dial is still tilted slightly versus the camera:

Last edited:
Reactions: shaw

shaw

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/20
South Korea
Note that this second picture is taken off-centre, as you can see the entire right side of the bracelet. That will always make the gap you are talking about look larger on the left as it exposes more of that side of the dial and hides more on the right side.

That doesn't mean that it's not off-centre, it just means that an off-centre photo like this is not useful in this case.

The other photo you provided is much closer to on-centre. The dial may be slightly to the right, but I think that this other photo is also not centred because you can see that the bevel on the bezel appears wider on the right than on the left, so I think the dial is still tilted slightly versus the camera:

Thank you for the detailed explanation. Yes, I approved it and it's on my way.

Merlan8

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/12/19
Received mine. I think they did a great job with the new dial.

the writing on the dial is much more beautiful than that of the AP. How do you see the bracelet? Too bad for the winding wheel .....

Gmt16710R

Known Member
8/6/18
EUROPE
Great mate!!! I'm waiting for the courier right now...

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
All these beautiful pictures....I am drooling,,,,

Just placed an order of V4.....such an impulse buy...

Hopefully wifey doesn't pay too much attention to bank statement for next few days.....LOL

Gmt16710R

Known Member
8/6/18
EUROPE
All these beautiful pictures....I am drooling,,,,

Just placed an order of V4.....such an impulse buy...

Hopefully wifey doesn't pay too much attention to bank statement for next few days.....LOL

Yeahh! You won't regret it!

marcoxxxx84

17/4/17
It’s amazing the V4, especially white but I cannot live with the crown. It’s like a submariner white double big crown, horrible

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Please show us more pictures from dial V4 blue.

Thanks

Gmt16710R

Known Member
8/6/18
EUROPE
@mark1937

The color goes from blue/purple to blue/grey.

In some pics seems to be a V3 (purplish tint) but in other light conditions like in the lift the dial has an amazing blue color.

fdb6e4637d2360f0e55953da04350b51.jpg

866a290f290e7839480d51b0ec5a8242.jpg

1de4ff9ecbcbb1e5f0e0d043b335341b.jpg

4001c764cb898f9009b4fb3e4e757342.jpg

f209b7f3266e8a32f22c6a8ba14e0cf3.jpg

Reactions: gseiko and vcappp