• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3KF Calatrava

centrum

27/7/14
Man, 3KF is definitely trying to getting their money's worth with all these Pateks. I wonder how reliable the movement is going to be. Only time will tell.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Reactions: Titaniumpen

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Wow, this is getting exciting!!! 3K are going to have a lot of money off me by the end of this, already bought the Aquanaut and the Nautilus... this could easily be next!

DC

Reactions: Titaniumpen

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Although... the 5296 doesn’t come in yellow gold... but I do like it!

DC

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
XLR8R wow mate! Thanks for posting this. Very interesting. It's definitely a clone movement and it's printed like their Nauilus and Aquanaut. Could be interesting to see a video of it. It's probably gonna be thinner than the ZF. Date looks bad on the 5296G though. The "6" is too much to the left.

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
Good stuff. I’m still skeptical about those clone movements reliability though. Will probably favor the selitas for now. Also, like JM mentioned, the DW looks bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: jm_brc_7057

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Much as I love the 3K 324 Clone . There is no way i will by one unless someone makes a Gold case.

14K will do and I will happily pay the price.

I will never by a GP watch of any kind, nor a SS watch passing as WG

Last edited:
Reactions: Dpap and bill33

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
You didn't read the comment by DC? There is no YG Calatrava 5296. And those straps look awful. These are reps. No doubt about it.

I did, and that the fact that having the non-existed watch on the side makes it more suspicious of putting a gen in there and photoshopped (the white gold one, or both).

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
I did, and that the fact that having the non-existed watch on the side makes it more suspicious of putting a gen in there and photoshopped (the white gold one, or both).

:picard: and the Earth is, of course, flat right?

Last edited:

flextime

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/3/20
Much as I love the £K 324 Clone . There is no way i will by one unless someone makes a Gold case.

14K will do and I will happily pay the price.

I will never by a GP watch of any kind, nor a SS watch passing as WG

I would absolutely buy a 14k version as well.

BIONONE

28/4/17
That's how they trick your mind and get you to buy their watches. 骗老外真容易啊哈哈

if you can't see that those pieces are reps then you should stop educating more experienced members about possibilities that aren't really ones.

srhoque

28/11/18
Need to hide my wallet, nothing that 3KF has been doing lately is helping that cause :(

Reactions: SKnight

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
Thanks for the video mate! Movements looks really good. The yellowgold is a weird move by 3KF to make a "fantasy" color. Also the datewheel looks awful :S the "6" is totally out of place on the white metal. I'm not changing my ZF if this is the end product. I would rather have a "super rep on the wrist", than a better looking movement.

I am a native mandarin speaker, so I can understand the guy in the video. Around 0:36 the guy particularly said that the left watch is made out of rose gold, but that's not the most interesting part you guys have missed.
The guy in the video says that the two watches in the video use all genuine parts except the movement and date wheel, and the price for each of the two watches is no more than 40% of their retail value. They have around 50 watches made like this in white gold and only around 10 watches in rose gold. But where has the genuine movements and date wheels gone? The guy in the video said there are a lot of people in Hong Kong buying the genuine 324 movement for making Nautilus, especially customized one full of diamonds.
I can provide a full transcript if you guys are interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bendori and Dmage

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
if you can't see that those pieces are reps then you should stop educating more experienced members about possibilities that aren't really ones.

Please see my comment above. These Calatrava's uses all gen parts except for the movement and datewheel.