• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3K Nautilus Review

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Did you do a review for 3k 5711 in blue? I remember you posted your first hands-on impression and didn't like the watch.

I am waiting for the Blue dial watch to arrive, then as the only difference will be the dial I will add comments and photos to this thread

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
I am waiting for the Blue dial watch to arrive, then as the only difference will be the dial I will add comments and photos to this thread

hey good luck on the watch's arrival. I am waiting on shipping as well. It must be somebody else who got the 3K blue 5711 and posted here saying that he was dissapointed in the dial.

timnic54

16/2/16
Thailand
hey good luck on the watch's arrival. I am waiting on shipping as well. It must be somebody else who got the 3K blue 5711 and posted here saying that he was dissapointed in the dial.

Shipping times are an issue right now as there are not so many flights.

Supergoose

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/3/20
Kent
I bought a 3k Aquanaut of the back of a review on here and no doubt will buy this now!

I had been looking at the PF option.

Definitely the white is the one to have IMO.

IndigoJones

Horology Curious
9/8/19
Beautiful watch and great review, thank you for taking the time. Making enquiries with Andrew now! haha
One thing, apparently you can't get a rubber band for it, just stainless steel , a shame,
Thanks again.

Last edited:

Tobel

6/7/17
I bought a 3k Aquanaut of the back of a review on here and no doubt will buy this now!

I had been looking at the PF option.

Definitely the white is the one to have IMO.

If you want white you should consider PPF, best dial available

Tobel

6/7/17
But Miyota movement not a clone.

Yes but the member I replied to had been considering a PF which is also a miyota. Personally, I'll take a better dial over a clone movement any day. To each their own

timnic54

16/2/16
Thailand
Yes but the member I replied to had been considering a PF which is also a miyota. Personally, I'll take a better dial over a clone movement any day. To each their own

Sorry we are in a thread reviewing a 3 K Of course we all have different priorities .

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
I am new to the patek rep game but wanting to get a 5711 right now. It seems like it will take 3K a couple more iterations to get everything right. Since I only care about what I see on my wrist, I might be getting a used PPF for now and wait for 3K to figure things out. By the way, how is the 3K bracelet compared to the PPF bracelet? How is the 3K bracelet compared to a PF bracelet?

timnic54

16/2/16
Thailand
I am new to the patek rep game but wanting to get a 5711 right now. It seems like it will take 3K a couple more iterations to get everything right. Since I only care about what I see on my wrist, I might be getting a used PPF for now and wait for 3K to figure things out. By the way, how is the 3K bracelet compared to the PPF bracelet? How is the 3K bracelet compared to a PF bracelet?

You will get opinions on this. But the only valid one will be from someone who has both in his hand. Even that will still be only one persons opinion.
However the opinion of anyone who hasn't had both in his hand should, logically be disregarded.

Reactions: stufuse

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
You will get opinions on this. But the only valid one will be from someone who has both in his hand. Even that will still be only one persons opinion.
However the opinion of anyone who hasn't had both in his hand should, logically be disregarded.

I have both on order, but already been two months and the shipments haven’t left China. As soon as I get them I’ll give my thoughts!!

Really interested to see how they compare!

DC

gmtring

1/8/15
Looks like the blue is hard to get....I have been waiting for Qc pics from Trusty for 12 days and still nothing. Anyone with same issue?

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
I have both on order, but already been two months and the shipments haven’t left China. As soon as I get them I’ll give my thoughts!!

Really interested to see how they compare!

DC

Hmm I just got my 3k Aquanaut from a TD via Fedex which took a week from HK to CONUS. DHL from HK is very slow right now but Fedex doesnt seem affected.

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Hmm I just got my 3k Aquanaut from a TD via Fedex which took a week from HK to CONUS. DHL from HK is very slow right now but Fedex doesnt seem affected.

Mine are coming via EMS, seems like they are the worst!!!

DC

Dmage

Known Member
4/7/19
The problem is 11 days and no qc yet? Is it fine?

3KF seems slow atm, maybe too busy counting money (I hope they send some to timnic lol).
I rejected a 3K watch (dw problem) and am still waiting for a new one after 3 weeks.

timnic54

16/2/16
Thailand
3KF seems slow atm, maybe too busy counting money (I hope they send some to timnic lol).
I rejected a 3K watch (dw problem) and am still waiting for a new one after 3 weeks.

Still waiting QC too. Shipping will be slow also . Tough times

Reactions: Dmage

srhoque

28/11/18

All their focus is now on movement engraving :D:D I am waiting on QC since April 17.

Reactions: Dmage