• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Got my 3K 5167

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
Hi all,

Finally got my 3kf 5167 from Andrew at trusty. Took a little longer than usual with Coronavirus delay but finally just got my watch. Some initial pics but will upload some more high quality ones later.

Looking online I couldn’t find any videos that detail how to remove the metal bracelet for the rubber one. I assume a tool or small object such as tweezers will be needed but has anyone personally swapped the metal for the rubber and have some insight on how to do it? I’m nervous to scratch something so want to be extra careful.

Big_Smoke

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/7/19
Nice! Looking forward to better pictures. Could you take some of the pouch too please?

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Hi all,

Finally got my 3kf 5167 from Andrew at trusty. Took a little longer than usual with Coronavirus delay but finally just got my watch. Some initial pics but will upload some more high quality ones later.

Looking online I couldn’t find any videos that detail how to remove the metal bracelet for the rubber one. I assume a tool or small object such as tweezers will be needed but has anyone personally swapped the metal for the rubber and have some insight on how to do it? I’m nervous to scratch something so want to be extra careful.

Amazing pics, looking forward to getting mine!!
reagrding bracelet swap, you need the springbar tool. Flip the watch over and takeout the springbars (near the bracelet end links) that attach to watch case. You have to push both ends of pin (spring), get it out and put it on the rubber, attach back in. Its that easy...

Wear in good health!!

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
Yes the watch came with the box and travel case. I went ahead and found a local watch reseller who mainly does Rolex and Omega servicing to swap the bracelet to the rubber.

A few better pictures along with the watch itself in the travel pouch.

tQl9Y.jpg
tQTqo.jpg
tQPDk.jpg
tQpsD.jpg
tQdbP.jpg
tQ4BS.jpg

Last edited:

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
A few more at other angles. I have a small wrist, so I prefer the small watches in the 40-42mm range. Which is something that is turning me off Rolex, now that they are going to the 42mm size. Clasp seems to be a little inaccurate where the patek symbol isn’t 100% symmetric one one side. The rubber bracelet came a little dirty but with a little water looks better. Overall the watch looks incredible, and I’d love to own a gen one day when I’m older.

tQNZK.jpg
tQv9R.jpg
tQuhL.jpg
tQ7s8.jpg
tQRqv.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Malik321

Hero4774

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/5/19
Dubai
I’m just worried that after I buy his update. There’s gonna be another one in 2 months..

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
I’m just worried that after I buy his update. There’s gonna be another one in 2 months..

Nature of the game, my friend. That is why we have a Sales Section here. Otherwise you'll be waiting and drooling over pictures of watches on other members wrists forever ;)
But you don't want to do that or do you? :rolleyes:

Hero4774

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/5/19
Dubai
Where can I source a Gen rubber strap or a ZF rubber replacement ?

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
Where can I source a Gen rubber strap or a ZF rubber replacement ?

the ZF ones will not fit the 3KF Aquanaut. The ZF Aquanauts are slightly bigger, since the case is 42mm, and the 3KF ones are 40mm.

The PF factory will fit the 3kf however, Andrew will sell the rubber band without clasp for $85. I plan to get a green rubber eventually