• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Possible replication of PP 3700

Audemarslover

Horology Curious
26/11/14
Found this website selling a Pat
ek Philippe with a closed back and thin profile of about 8mm and the correct buckle in two-tone. Their name is www.findreplicawatches.is so i don't know anything about them. Their prices are very high ... any ideas??

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Found this website selling a Pat
ek Philippe with a closed back and thin profile of about 8mm and the correct buckle in two-tone. Their name is www.findreplicawatches.is so i don't know anything about them. Their prices are very high ... any ideas??

The idea is : it's it's not on the TD list, don't buy from them, especially if they are the only one pretending to get something and that the price is low, chances are, you'll never see your money again, nor a watch

domsdaddy123

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
6/8/15
Lol! That's a Gen bro....!

Likely a scam site, more than happy to steal your money...

Also, there has already been some 3700 reps done out there but they were very, very poor quality.. I believe the last was from BP a couple of years ago...Didnt look anything like the real deal...

Audemarslover

Horology Curious
26/11/14

Also, there has already been some 3700 reps done out there but they were very, very poor quality.. I believe the last was from BP a couple of years ago...Didnt look anything like the real deal...

Care to send me link??

swisstswiss

Known Member
3/5/18
The bp make only the 3800...now I found a 3700 replica it has some flaws already revived the qc lest wait for it...I’ll keep you update...

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

Audemarslover

Horology Curious
26/11/14

Definitely not a genuine with second hand and other impurities

swisstswiss

Known Member
3/5/18
The watch is genuine and is not a 3700 but a 3800 the small version

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
The bp make only the 3800...now I found a 3700 replica it has some flaws already revived the qc lest wait for it...I’ll keep you update...

You found a 3700 rep?

If you have aproved QC please share them thanks. Really interested to see how it turned out.

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
That 3800 on the photo is super legit! If they selling that I’m up for the whole stock...

Alexfis

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/4/20
We can only wish but probably not!