• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3K Aquanaut review

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Just got the timegrapher QC pic and the amplitude is 251°, could this be related to what BIONONE suggested i.e. :
Movement paint is fading lad i suggest you to swallow the bullet and shoot your chance on another one.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
I rejected my 1st one due to misaligned date window, have now received a new one and just got this message from my TD:

"We got the second watch and realized both the first one you rejected
because of the DW and the second one we have, both have the engravings on them.
So the thread you mentioned stating that in order to get the case without the engravings is wrong.

The 3K factory does not have a case now without engravings.

You can choose to accept the watch, or you can choose something else."
bp76k4a1h5n-extra_large.png

Can anyone else confirm that the 5167 with steel bracelet from 3k now ALL HAVE the incorrect precious metals markings??

Li told me the new batch is with engravings! Shit!!!
I don't know if I will accept or not.

But can I remove them with a polish?

Reactions: fake64

fake64

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/4/07
Li told me the new batch is with engravings! Shit!!!
I don't know if I will accept or not.

But can I remove them with a polish?

Yep I'm hearing the same from my TD, I've told him just to hold for now, not sure what to do.....Argh so close.....
I think these engravings will annoy me.

pieuvre

6/4/20
This one seems in a much better condition that the one my TD showed me.

Reactions: fake64

hahamen

13/2/18
Is there anyone here facing the stem problem where when you pull out to time setting position, the hour hand doesn't move at all when you turn the crown?? It happened to me quite a few times and my friend's one as well.

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Is there anyone here facing the stem problem where when you pull out to time setting position, the hour hand doesn't move at all when you turn the crown?? It happened to me quite a few times and my friend's one as well.

Looseness in the Keyless. Close the crown Give it a few firm taps crown side then it should engage next time. A service will fix it easily

Reactions: SpootyPuff

hahamen

13/2/18
Looseness in the Keyless. Close the crown Give it a few firm taps crown side then it should engage next time. A service will fix it easily

Yeap, that's how I fixed it. :D It got me scared for the first time when it stopped moving :( I wanted to give the watch a service but due to covid-19 lockdown, I can't find any watchsmith to service it.

Dinkis

Supporter
Certified
23/8/15
Michigan, USA
Yeap, that's how I fixed it. :D It got me scared for the first time when it stopped moving :( I wanted to give the watch a service but due to covid-19 lockdown, I can't find any watchsmith to service it.

Lots of capable guys working. Why not ship to them for service?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahamen

13/2/18
Lots of capable guys working. Why not ship to them for service?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohh, I am from Malaysia. There are not many watchsmith in Malaysia, I know one watchsmith but the turnaround time is more than 2 months time.

Sent from the RWI App

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10

the good ol’ love tap trick! I freaked out when this happened to me on my first high value rep.

Reactions: timnic54

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I got my QC pics today. I ordered the metal bracelet version, and an extra rubber bracelet like OP.

Good news is, that there are no gold stamps on the lugs.

Bad news is... Could you live with the slightly slanted 12 and 11?

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
I got my QC pics today. I ordered the metal bracelet version, and an extra rubber bracelet like OP.

Good news is, that there are no gold stamps on the lugs.

Bad news is... Could you live with the slightly slanted 12 and 11?

Some people ordered the ZF rubber band instead of the 3K because ZF is closer to gen. I agree with you on the "11" marker: the ones digit's position is too high and should not be aligned to the tens digit.