• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It’s about time...... 3K Nautilus 5711 incoming

WatchCool90210

20/1/17
do we have any vids of PPF RG vs 3kf rose gold?

im leaning 3kf.

Have a ppf 5711 blue dial; will GP 3kf rose gold 2 compare quality of the watch.

thanks

WatchCool90210

20/1/17
3KF in flesh. Pics are from WeChat dealer.

ryKnP.jpg
ryhuW.jpg
ryLIQ.jpg
ryAZS.jpg

looks good 2 me?

would this dealer happen 2 have any photos of the RG variant?

in market 2 buy bur considering between ppf and 3kf.

thanks

AhHuat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/8/20
I got a 3k 5711-feedback is
1. Date too thin
2. Metal strap first connecter to the bezel too thick.one look can tell it's a fake(end up I go buy a leather strap,cause ppfV4 metal strap don't fits)
3. Good thing it's the movement good clone

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
Those pics are DEFINITELY NOT the 3kf. Look at the dial!

Don't make a decision based on those pics.

Uh, they actually are, these pics were posted a very long time ago in one of the threads when this watch was launched

drlprieboy

Known Member
4/5/09
Plainfield, IL
I’m looking to purchase a 3KF Nautilus however I’ve contacted four trusted dealers and all of them have informed me that they don’t have nor can source two extra links I’ll be needing with my 8.5” wrist. Can anyone confirm what size wrist this will fit...or have extra links available?

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
I’m looking to purchase a 3KF Nautilus however I’ve contacted four trusted dealers and all of them have informed me that they don’t have nor can source two extra links I’ll be needing with my 8.5” wrist. Can anyone confirm what size wrist this will fit...or have extra links available?

My wrist is also 8.5 inches The 3K nautilus fits fine as delivered.

Fat Dave

1/6/13
Australia
Uh, they actually are, these pics were posted a very long time ago in one of the threads when this watch was launched

That's the old Nautilus dial design. The 3kf released with the new (2018+) dial design with the boxed area for the branding.

What you see in those pictures is not what 3kf is selling.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nivka

megapleb

Known Member
5/7/18
US
That's the old Nautilus dial design. The 3kf released with the new (2018+) dial design with the boxed area for the branding.

What you see in those pictures is not what 3kf is selling.
Not true. 3K produced both models.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

megapleb

Known Member
5/7/18
US
I stand corrected - I obviously need to switch dealers.

I think I'll order that one, actually.
I wouldn't be too hard on your TD. It's unusual for a factory to do that in my experience, and my TD didn't know either. I only worked it out from seeing buyers post pictures of both models.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

BLY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/4/20
For members that have the 3k Nautilus (I just bought it and on the way to me). Is adjusting the bracelet the same way as gen? (I mean is the bracelet mechanism is designed the same way as gen?) Thanks

enduser

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
29/7/20
UK
I have a PPF v4 Nautilus - standard bracelet much too tight on my 8.25 to 8.5 inch wrist. I have a spare PPF bracelet on the way for extra links and would happily make some spares available to fellow thickies but I’m not sure of cross compatibility with other factories at the link level.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI