• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need to buy a Rolex Sub or a Patek Nautilus 5711

UniverseBoss

Horology Curious
17/2/20
Hello all,

Please put me to a TD who has in hand a Best Clone Rolex Sub or a PFF V3 Nautilus 5711.

I need to buy soon.

Please please please help me all you kind folks

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UniverseBoss

Horology Curious
17/2/20
Okay, apologies!
Never meant to sound anal!

I will do my research, a little hand from you seniors will help.

I ask this kindly. Not to offend anyone.

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
I was going to comment then I saw all your posts lol. Being overly apologetic doesn't give you a free pass.

srhoque

28/11/18
Hello all,

Please put me to a TD who has in hand a Best Clone Rolex Sub or a PFF V3 Nautilus 5711.

Call 1-800-BUY-REPS. When friendly operator picks up, ask for the WF (Wuhan Factory) Sub, there are 2 models - 116610CV and 116610NoCV. They are basically the same, unless you put them under an electron microscope.

Reactions: WatchCool90210

UniverseBoss

Horology Curious
17/2/20
srhoque disappointed with all the hatred.

I am new, and I asked a few questions in innocence.

That doesn't mean the entire forum should gang up on me and make all these sarcastic comments.

I appeal apeal to you. Let's make this a friendly community that respects a newbie.

I will do my best to abide by the forums laws and traditions

I am new, so give me time and don't just go at me as if I am an enemy.

Thank you

DoctorDark

Known Member
16/2/19
Los Angeles
Dude seriously.

Just read the rules and instructions. There are literally a ton of stickies threads that very explicitly explain how to do everything. The reason why people arent telling you how is because typing it all out is a massive effort and a huge time waste compared to just telling you to spend a little bit if your own time to figure out how to do this

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

srhoque

28/11/18
srhoque disappointed with all the hatred.

I am new, and I asked a few questions in innocence.

That doesn't mean the entire forum should gang up on me and make all these sarcastic comments.

I appeal apeal to you. Let's make this a friendly community that respects a newbie.

I will do my best to abide by the forums laws and traditions

I am new, so give me time and don't just go at me as if I am an enemy.

Thank you

Firstly, read up the meaning of "hatred" and read first and then ask questions on this forum. I am new to this forum as well. Without asking a single "newbie" question, today I have built over 10 super frankens. Just read, there is a wealth of information. No one has the appetite and patience to answer questions unless of course you show some serious proof of reading. Then the forum becomes your "best friend".

On a personal front, I have no tolerance for such because it dilutes my search results. Every time I search for info, a lot of such newbie threads come up. Wish there was a mechanisms to filter such results.

Reactions: Scorpios33

UniverseBoss

Horology Curious
17/2/20
Understood. I've taken some time and read, read, and READ! Anyway, thank you for your thoughts.

Greetings

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Understood. I've taken some time and read, read, and READ! Anyway, thank you for your thoughts.

Greetings

You haven't seen the sticky post in the Patek section, which says "READ ME: Before you make a post"? Wouldn't this post have been better off in the new members area?

There's a lot of activity and threads in the Patek section and relevant information people try to follow. It can be disturbing with the "uninformed" threads. Making it difficult to find information. That's why people get irritated. It's nothing to do with hatred or people aren't willing to help. They are if you're willing to help yourself in the first place.

Last edited:

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Okay, apologies!
Never meant to sound anal!

I will do my research, a little hand from you seniors will help.

I ask this kindly. Not to offend anyone.

Anal and a little hand from the seniors ? I think you have wandered on to the wrong forum .

Reactions: balance27