• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek Philippe Nautilus 5719/10G-010

Daddyy

Horology Curious
3/8/19
Hello,

Are there any TDs that sell good replica's of this watch (Patek Philippe Nautilus 5719/10G-010)?
I've used the search function but there aren't many topics on watches with diamonds let alone this watch in particular.

I know there are no perfect replica's but is there one close to gen? I've absolutely zero experience in spotting out flaws...

I've found this one; [url]https://puretimewatch.io/nautilus-jumbo-5711-ss-full-paved-diamonds-dial-case-and-bracelet-square-diamonds-bezel-a324.html
ppg2018062502-02.jpg
[/URL]

Someone that can help me point out if this is a good/decent rep or if there are any better ones?

Thanks in advance!

daceswithsheep

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/19
London, UK
Actually not a terrible rep really as the dial is one of the main things on a 5711 so as it’s all diamond it’s easier to copy.

that being said the main flaws that I can see from a glance are as follows

1. These are obviously not really diamonds.. hard to say what they might be.? CZ’s if your lucky. And as such will not give you that real diamond look. In bright day sun ect they will look fine though.. probs.
2. main issue is that this rep is 11mm where the real one is just under 9mm at 8.7 I think. So it will be a little thick(most wouldn’t really notice that on the wrist though.
3. the date is very off.. date window looks a little bit too small and the font is wrong.

Other than that it’s an alright rep tbh.. also if you really want a diamond Patek.. bollocks to the flaws just wear it and enjoy it.

Daddyy

Horology Curious
3/8/19
Actually not a terrible rep really as the dial is one of the main things on a 5711 so as it’s all diamond it’s easier to copy.

that being said the main flaws that I can see from a glance are as follows

1. These are obviously not really diamonds.. hard to say what they might be.? CZ’s if your lucky. And as such will not give you that real diamond look. In bright day sun ect they will look fine though.. probs.
2. main issue is that this rep is 11mm where the real one is just under 9mm at 8.7 I think. So it will be a little thick(most wouldn’t really notice that on the wrist though.
3. the date is very off.. date window looks a little bit too small and the font is wrong.

Other than that it’s an alright rep tbh.. also if you really want a diamond Patek.. bollocks to the flaws just wear it and enjoy it.

Thanks for the reply!

I've found almost the exact same one on TrustyTime: https://www.trustytime02.cc/index.p...=18722&zenid=fe98a44cc755c3396efe05ddb74c0b1e
Only it's 200$ more expensive, the only difference I've found is that its even 2mm thicker. Would the diamonds be higher quality then or is this just a "rip off"?

The date window is indeed small but I could live with that.

Im a rap fanboy so I just have to get atleast one diamond watch in my collection, I HAVE TO. :p

daceswithsheep

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/19
London, UK
Fair enough. To each his own. I mean I think this is what Offset and Migos are wearing at the moment. Which I know is not exactly rap but close enough for a comparison haha.

yer I would say that’s the exact same watch on offer for $200 more.. it’s almost certainly not an upgrade in stones as it would probs be made in the same factory.. as for the measurements I have no idea.? Dealers are notoriously bad at giving proper measurements for watches so take from that what you will.

Trusty time is not a trusted dealer on RWI so not advised to go through them anyway.

hope this helps.

Daddyy

Horology Curious
3/8/19
Fair enough. To each his own. I mean I think this is what Offset and Migos are wearing at the moment. Which I know is not exactly rap but close enough for a comparison haha.

yer I would say that’s the exact same watch on offer for $200 more.. it’s almost certainly not an upgrade in stones as it would probs be made in the same factory.. as for the measurements I have no idea.? Dealers are notoriously bad at giving proper measurements for watches so take from that what you will.

Trusty time is not a trusted dealer on RWI so not advised to go through them anyway.

hope this helps.

Thank you!

I actually got it from Post Malone, which is also not really rap haha but I do know some other rappers have this watch.

Reactions: daceswithsheep