• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PPF Nautilus V3

Mello

Horology Curious
4/1/20
London
Haha wait wait a second here. Do you mean it was around 9 to 10am in the morning literally? Like you looked at the time on your phone and it was around 9 to 10am when you opened the package?

Haha no, not literally. That'd be funny, but unfortunately it's not.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Haha no, not literally. That'd be funny, but unfortunately it's not.

Lol that would be funny. I recommend what the pervious post said about taking it to a watch repair man to get it looked at.

eurofan85

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
ee4a8ff9118976a40e469b0648ed375a.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eurofan85

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
I wish I could post the video I was sent

Bullflo3

Certified
13/2/18
Reactions: qmss

eurofan85

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
26/12/13
Any more info on this?? In the short video clip, they look great. It’s titled “PPFV3RG” which is a bit confusing to me bc I believe the V1 of this watch (5711r) was just released. Dial appears to have that light & dark tone all at the same time, like gen, oppose to mostly light that I’ve seen on all the photos thus far.

Unfortunately this is the only video he sent me so far but I should have more soon.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I’ve got v3 white dial in order will post pics when QC comes in

Nice, but please make sure to read the rules about posting QC pics before you do. Hope you get a nice one

rockdaytona

Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Nice, but please make sure to read the rules about posting QC pics before you do. Hope you get a nice one

I read the rules, this would be more to get more pics out there on the v3... my guy will find me a good one

kikine

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/1/20
can you have a new video link pls ?

RockerArm

Known Member
2/10/19
EU
I own a v2 (and I’m actually happy with this) but I must say that V3 has some very important improvements, it is really a step forward!
Looking carefully the V3 photos appear to me also some kind of “anglage finishing” on the edges of the movement bridges, please can someone of you verify?

Tobel

6/7/17
I own a v2 (and I’m actually happy with this) but I must say that V3 has some very important improvements, it is really a step forward!
Looking carefully the V3 photos appear to me also some kind of “anglage finishing” on the edges of the movement bridges, please can someone of you verify?

"Important improvements" is a very relative motion. The v3 does not address what is collectively considered the 2 main flaws, which are the bezel being too wide and the crown sticking out too much. The movement remains a miyota, it's just a little nicer but is still far from resembling a PP 324.

BIONONE

28/4/17
"Important improvements" is a very relative motion. The v3 does not address what is collectively considered the 2 main flaws, which are the bezel being too wide and the crown sticking out too much. The movement remains a miyota, it's just a little nicer but is still far from resembling a PP 324.

This

Reactions: gilrob