• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PPF Nautilus V3

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
0:00 to 0:20 he is saying this is the new v3 blue face, using video to show you guys the new v3.
0:20 to 0:25 nothing much has changed, usual box and usual papers which i will not open to show you guys.
0:27 to 0:33 I'll pick it up now and show you, currently on the market, ppf is the best
0:33 to 0:41 the case and the strap is the best and no1. including the clasp.
0:43 to 0:50 the movement/ gentleness? of the strap is quite okay as well. thickness of the watch as well is okay. as well as strap thickness.
0:50 to 0:57 the clasp is done very well. if PPF is second in the market, no one will dare to say I AM the best. (aka he is trying to say PPF is the best in the market, second to none.)
1:00 to 1:07 lets open the strap, lock it back on, even the sound of the lock is amazing.
1:09 to 1:14 even the clasp holder has been done quite "deep?" previous v1 the screw here comes out easily.
1:15 to 1:19 v2 and v3 does not have this issue and has been fixed. will not have this easy issue.
1:25 to 1:36 the biggest change in v3 is the heart of the watch aka movement. we've used the original design 5711 movement and modified it to suit.
1:37 to 1:44 he is saying something about previously how it was jst a plate that was stuck on to the movement?? from this angle you can see very clearly that this v3 is a whole piece.
1:44 to 1:59 unlike preiovusly when it was covered with a very 'thin' piece? now is all one piece. we asked the previous factory to make it. to modify to look exactly like genuine.
1:59 to 2:16 somethign about the right piece and the left piece which has been modified to be in the right place. to look like genuine to be in the right direction.
2:16 to 2:28 the colour of the jewel is also very close to genuine and deeper. including the indents/ lacerations on the metal is also done very close to look like genuine
2:28 to 2:48 he is saying something regards to the spring being abit further than the gen. the gen is alittle higher to the top? he is saying the gen has something there that the v3 does not. v2 has that.
2:48 to 3:06 the other good fix is that in v3 the jewel in this spring is 3pointed? looks more similar to gen than v2. this point is done better.
3:14 to 3:26 another good point is the noise that is made by the movement is not as noisy but spins alittle quicker. the metal plate spins quicker and more smoother. i will spin for you to see.
3:33 to 3:48 this noise can be accepted. if you dont like this noise, you can still modify and fix it in the future to make it a softer noise.
4min onwards he is showing you the difference in which we talked about that he removed from v3 and v2 vs genuine how the genuine has some holes in the movement that v3 does not. he is saying the part where the holes are that the v3 is lacking and is not as accurate. the gear that he is pointing at is hidden on the v3 but shown in genuine. and it's closer to the centre of the movement on v3 vs the genuine which is further away. he is saying v2 word on the movement is not as good as v3, now v3 has better wording printing on the movements.

conclusion is that the movement is updated on the jewel colours, plate, spring, noise of the metal, engraving on the movement, word engraving on the movement.

after that he talked about another factory 3k? which make a similar movement and he wants to take to compare. it is instead of engraving is printed? but the noise is abit more louder. he is saying that the movement is better/closer to the genuine? so he wants to take and compare and if it's good, make some PPF with 3K movement with modifications.

pardon my english in this post, I am trying to direct translate and make proper sentences that is tangible for forum members. it's alittle tougher than I thought. HAHAHAA

Thanks man, thanks a lot:):)

Reactions: racingeagle

Sidhu6355

16/11/18
No problems! Hopefully that will help you guys understand the video alittle better. I am still a noob so I can't really connect the dots on what he meant in regards to some parts, but I reckon you guys will understand what he is saying after I've translated it.

Yup, totally got the meaning of the video. 3k is a new factory which has super cloned patek’s 324sc movement. You could become a pro in no time, just read through the threads available on topics you want to know about.

Merphious

Horology Curious
26/12/19
Australia
I can cobfirm owning the V3 that the jewles are a much deeper darker red than the v2 the engraving looks very good and it has minimal noise

Reactions: vcappp

Reflow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/2/13
Australia
I can cobfirm owning the V3 that the jewles are a much deeper darker red than the v2 the engraving looks very good and it has minimal noise

I don't mean the noise from the movement. It's more the metal rotor has a louder noise? That's what he meant.

I just realised that the metal plate that i've been translating is actually pointing to the metal rotor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mello and vcappp

otabaru

7/3/18
How can I tell the difference between a PPF V1/V2 and a V3 ???
Any side by side photos of the movements?

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Reflow great effort! thank you!

by the way, does the video say anything about that PPF V3 still has the wider bezel problem? and protruded crown problem? No improvement on the watch case body?

davbidco

Looking Around
4/1/20
Hi, I am new on the forum. So from what i have read, comparing MK PF and PFF , the best would be in blue the PFF V3 just released now ?
If yes, do you know where i could buy it ? Thanks,
Dave

nomana

Renowned Member
13/2/18
No problems! Hopefully that will help you guys understand the video alittle better. I am still a noob so I can't really connect the dots on what he meant in regards to some parts, but I reckon you guys will understand what he is saying after I've translated it.

It helps a lot
Thank you

Philippe.rwi

6/12/19
Found this on Susans review. Is this really the only change between v2 and v3?

PPV-Nautilus-V3-vs-V2.jpg

Merphious

Horology Curious
26/12/19
Australia
Ive had it since the 29th its a beautiful watch. I am happy they have now come out on the TD market so we can finally compare etc

garfunkle

30/12/19
I rejected my QC at Puretime and requested a V3 and they replied that they would send ship and send tracking but no QC.... puretime how can this be fixed?