• Show
Clear All

PPF Nautilus V3

(Sadly a Miyota)

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDQ3ODExMDQ3Mg====.html

How to watch the video?
    Link works but not play

Comment

I don't speak Chinese bit the guy spends most of the video showing the movement so I suspect they have worked on that. Unfortunately, seems like the 2 main flaws - bezel and protruding crown - are left unchanged from V2. Disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by Tobel View Post
        I don't speak Chinese bit the guy spends most of the video showing the movement so I suspect they have worked on that. Unfortunately, seems like the 2 main flaws - bezel and protruding crown - are left unchanged from V2. Disappointed
        Yep, seems they just updated the decoration of the movement.

Comment

Originally posted by nomana View Post
          How to watch the video?
          Link works but not play
          Download the youku app from playsore/App Store and the link would automatically open in the app.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidhu6355 View Post

Download the youku app from playsore/App Store and the link would automatically open in the app.
            It works
            Thank you

Comment

As always, much better to look at it here :

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate a pretty movement but HOW CAN YOU NOT UPDATE the two big flaws FIRST?? It would be such an amazing watch otherwise :/

Comment

Updated movement more close to or even clone the movement that’s basically what’s the video was saying. But the clasp is also updated. That’s all the video was about.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Got my v2 a month ago. they are lanching updates in too short period of time. Bit sad with PPF.

Comment

With new replica PP 5711 model(s) arriving soon with the new 324 SC clone movement, brand new sales of the current models from MKF, PF, PPF and others equipped with the Miyota 9015 movement will drop.

Comment

Originally posted by gilrob View Post
                        With new replica PP 5711 model(s) arriving soon with the new 324 SC clone movement, brand new sales of the current models from MKF, PF, PPF and others equipped with the Miyota 9015 movement will drop.
                        Well, it might take 6 months or so from now
                        Interested in getting some spoilt movements or spoilt 42mm AP ROO, as well as parts. Hit me up if you are letting go.

Comment

Originally posted by gilrob View Post
                          Until they fix the bezel and crown I don't really care

Comment

The movement won't fool anybody, why spending energy on that :-(

Comment

I have an order with a TD of a white dial PPF 5711, but the first two ones were RL, dials were too misaligned to the right.
                              Now they replied that it is out of stock and expect new ones to arrive next week, hope it will be a V3 now.

Comment

Working...
                              X