• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patek 5711, PPF vs PF , final decision pending

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I wouldn’t mind spending extra to modify to make it better.

And would you mind spending extra time to peruse the plethora of already existing topic on this very same question ?

Thanks

J.B.Thomas

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/10/13
Hello all, I’ve been seeing mods to both the pf and PPF , and different quality variation for both factories. Is there a final verdict on which factory 5711 is better to purchase? I wouldn’t mind spending extra to modify to make it better. Which factory is better to go with? Thanks all

Sent from the RWI App

simab mk

Gold Patron
Certified
7/12/18
Bro, i think you had to make a good read through the related threads to come to a conclusion. Anyway, this time I will help you out.

If you are looking for white dial PP5711, PF base watch with PPF dial and hands would the best combination as of now. And for blue dial PP5711, PF base watch with MKF V6 dial and hands would be the best combination.
If you are willing to spend few extra bucks, you can do some moddings( rotor silencing, keylog/spongebob DWO, case back thinning, case and bracelet polishing ) which will make the watch more closer to gen.

Thanks
simab

Reactions: Malik321

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Bro, i think you had to make a good read through the related threads to come to a conclusion. Anyway, this time I will help you out.

If you are looking for white dial PP5711, PF base watch with PPF dial and hands would the best combination as of now. And for blue dial PP5711, PF base watch with MKF V6 dial and hands would be the best combination.
If you are willing to spend few extra bucks, you can do some moddings( rotor silencing, keylog/spongebob DWO, case back thinning, case and bracelet polishing ) which will make the watch more closer to gen.

Thanks
simab

Thanks for the OP ;) while at it what is the consensus on who is the recommended modder that does the best case and bracelet polishing ? Cheers

Reactions: simab mk

simab mk

Gold Patron
Certified
7/12/18
Thanks for the OP ;) while at it what is the consensus on who is the recommended modder that does the best case and bracelet polishing ? Cheers

You’re welcome bro, mine was completely done by our great
legend.
All the best.

Thanks
Simab

J.B.Thomas

9/10/13
What would I do without u guys! Thanks everyone

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

J.B.Thomas

9/10/13
I noticed the V3 PPF just popped up on trusty, any improvements on the v3? Or has it been out for a while and it’s just a rerun

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
You’re welcome bro, mine was completely done by our great
legend.
All the best.

Thanks
Simab

Another shout out for legend. He did my white dial PF base, PPF dial/hands and all the other usual mods. Final product is amazing!!

He is now doing a blue dial for me. PF base with PPF v2 dial.

Reactions: simab mk

simab mk

Gold Patron
Certified
7/12/18
Another shout out for legend. He did my white dial PF base, PPF dial/hands and all the other usual mods. Final product is amazing!!

He is now doing a blue dial for me. PF base with PPF v2 dial.

That’s cool bro, All the best

sn95

Renowned Member
29/7/18
PPF dial and hands are scary close to gen, pf dial marker lume is too green