• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[3K factory] PP Aquanaut 5167 rep vs. gen

Tin

29/4/17
I understand the 324 SC is non hacking. For my gen, I realised that if I turn the crown in the anti clockwise direction as opposed to the usual forward time setting, the second hand doesn't move like a "pseudo hack". Anyone has any idea if this is ok with the gen movement or is this not recommended?

Many thanks in advance.

Reactions: vcappp

Genta2014

Patron
Certified
31/3/14
Wow finally a good one, maybe keylog can make a better dw?

CybNoX

23/5/15
is if me? But the engravings still seems to be printed. Let’s hope it is because it’s a prototype

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
There's something strange on the pic that shows the lume where time is like 10:15, why does the gen start changing date? I thought PP 324 movements had instant date change?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Anyone has any idea if this is ok with the gen movement or is this not recommended?

Some movement will do that indeed, in reps too, I have a few that do it. I can't remember but I think it's not really recommended, I'll ask an expert about it and update you here

But the engravings still seems to be printed

I believe the 3K release will stay like this, it's only PPF & ZF that apparently said they'll engrave the movement instead

I'll seem silly to you guys, but I'm more excited by seeing the leather travel pouch being repped than by the movement release (I do like the bracelet option too) ...

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Yes that was my thought as well. Curious to see what it's going to look like.

Glaude , would you be able to merge the 2 threads please? Thank you
​​​​

Which one and which one ?

I believe the movement release deserve a thread on it's own

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Which one and which one ?

I believe the movement release deserve a thread on it's own

Actually you're right, I thought there were 2 threads on the new movement but technically one is on the new aquanaut and one is on the new movement.

My bad

Reactions: Glaude

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
I believe the 3K release will stay like this, it's only PPF & ZF that apparently said they'll engrave the movement instead

I'll seem silly to you guys, but I'm more excited by seeing the leather travel pouch being repped than by the movement release (I do like the bracelet option too) ...

In his introductory statement for the 324 SC movement at www.HKRWF.com, kobe24 stated PPF, Z+F and OTHER BIG GUYS will be using the movement. So we will see more factories besides PPF and Z+F. The more the merrier.

I agree with you on the leather travel pouch (will it actually be leather?), its a lot better than that cardboard package that came with some PP reps.

Last edited:

Tin

29/4/17
Some movement will do that indeed, in reps too, I have a few that do it. I can't remember but I think it's not really recommended, I'll ask an expert about it and update you here

Thanks! I've checked with my modder and he said in general it's not recommended to turn the time back on the gen so yea.. I will definitely avoid doing that from now on.. Thanks again :)