• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[3K factory] PP Aquanaut 5167 rep vs. gen

HasseP

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/13
Anyone got this yet!? My TD said it's not available yet :(

Skickat från min LYA-L29 via Tapatalk

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
Anyone got this yet!? My TD said it's not available yet :(

Skickat från min LYA-L29 via Tapatalk

No not yet. Still waiting for QC pics. Don’t think it’s released yet.

JvanniMan123

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/2/19
About to put my order in, waiting on a buddy to see if he wants to group order with me. My TD said about 5 days after payment that I should have QC . Price is a little steep at 618$ + Ship , but I am getting a little friendly discount. Will post a review once received!!

Mike-Y1994

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
13/12/19
About to put my order in, waiting on a buddy to see if he wants to group order with me. My TD said about 5 days after payment that I should have QC . Price is a little steep at 618$ + Ship , but I am getting a little friendly discount. Will post a review once received!!

may i ask who your TD is, PM me :) it would be a great honor.

Thank you.

matsukoy

Known Member
6/7/13
Hi, would like to know the td as well. Tia

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

natasjames

22/10/12

QC pic??? Eagerly waiting for this.

JvanniMan123

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/2/19
One member got his QC picture and posted it in the PP 324SC Super Clone thread, Post #170.

Which is bizzare... No other QC pictures posted. Asked 6 ADs and only one let me even order it.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
It seems nice, but is pretty pricey for a time only watch when the noob daytona is only 80 more with a full chrono and cloned 4130. For me around 500 is reasonable considering they have cloned the movement.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

JvanniMan123

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/2/19
It seems nice, but is pretty pricey for a time only watch when the noob daytona is only 80 more with a full chrono and cloned 4130. For me around 500 is reasonable considering they have cloned the movement.

I stand by what I say and will say it for the rest of my life , the Noob Daytona as of V3 is NOTHING like the gen .

crystal
bracelet
dial
bezel

all are just horribly off.

I would gladly pay 900$ for the 3K aquanaut if the movement is perfectly engraved and they finally get the dial with thin 7 and good lume. The rest seems absolutely perfect, and crowns never bother me!

Reactions: Rel and ywg

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
I stand by what I say and will say it for the rest of my life , the Noob Daytona as of V3 is NOTHING like the gen .

crystal
bracelet
dial
bezel

all are just horribly off.

I would gladly pay 900$ for the 3K aquanaut if the movement is perfectly engraved and they finally get the dial with thin 7 and good lume. The rest seems absolutely perfect, and crowns never bother me!

Bezel is not horribly off, dial is not horribly off, crystal whatever same thing as ARF.

bracelet I agree but at the same time you didn’t have the aquanaut in hand, so how can you compare the bracelet feel?

JvanniMan123

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/2/19
Bezel is not horribly off, dial is not horribly off, crystal whatever same thing as ARF.

bracelet I agree but at the same time you didn’t have the aquanaut in hand, so how can you compare the bracelet feel?

I am not. I am just saying that he assumes the watch is better and “only” cost xx more. Yet the watch is not even close to gen in my opinion, and I can not wait to get the 3K and compare it in hand with gen.

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
I am not. I am just saying that he assumes the watch is better and “only” cost xx more. Yet the watch is not even close to gen in my opinion, and I can not wait to get the 3K and compare it in hand with gen.

What he is saying is that noob cloned a complicated movement with chronograph and 3K did “only” clone a movement with date

Reactions: philwongnz

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Cheeps JvanniMan123 Guys bringing you Rolex b.llshit drama in the Patek section is a BIG NO NO !
Apologies I am merely comparing complications. Throwing my questions slightly in a different direction, there are people who had complained prices of reps had gone up a lot recently (for me I have been into reps for around 10+yrs) and I'm just pointing that out. For me, the business is not legal and I can see why there will be more risk now than before hence the increase in price. Hence I'm merely comparing semi like to like USP. I would imagine if the watch was Miyota and is $100 cheaper a lot of us would be quite upset.