• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[3K factory] PP Aquanaut 5167 rep vs. gen

Alligator99

Looking Around
29/3/22
Received my ZF and i m very unhappy with the strap, this could be not the normal quality i guess?
The dark color in the sign is annoying....and it is brandnew :(
jVOa7R.jpg

Last edited:

Pure78

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
Certified
23/2/22
The lift angle on a PP 324SC is 54 . If the 3K movement is indeed a clone, one would expect it to be also 54. ( we can't just assume it would be 52, there is no reason to assume this )
As is the usual case TD timegraph lift angles are always set at 52 because it is the most common.

However the reading most affected ( although not massively affected ) by incorrect lift angle is amplitude. I would therefore not regard too much a reading from a Td's timegrapher.

I have ordered this watch myself, although I don't expect to receive it before mid Feb, due to CNY. When i receive it I will measure the lift angle and check the amplitude. I will also post a full review with photos as I am back now after a very complicated year :)
where did you find this information that the lift angle Patek 5711 324 is 54 °?

Pure78

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
Certified
23/2/22
L'angolo di sollevamento su un PP 324SC è 54 . Se il movimento 3K è davvero un clone, ci si aspetterebbe che sia anche 54. (non possiamo semplicemente supporre che sarebbe 52, non c'è motivo di presumerlo)
Come al solito, gli angoli di sollevamento del grafico temporale TD sono sempre impostati a 52 perché è il più comune.

Tuttavia, la lettura più influenzata (anche se non in modo massiccio) da un angolo di portanza errato è l'ampiezza. Non considererei quindi troppo una lettura da un timegrapher di Td.

Ho ordinato questo orologio da solo, anche se non mi aspetto di riceverlo prima di metà febbraio, a causa del CNY. Quando lo riceverò misurerò l'angolo di portanza e controllerò l'ampiezza. Pubblicherò anche una recensione completa con foto dato che sono tornato ora dopo un anno molto complicato:)
Hey man u are sure is 54° ?

Stodss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Patron
Certified
20/3/23
Asia
Guys, do you think the rep and gen dials are far apart. Looking to get a gen for $7000 bnew with hands.