No announcement yet.

[3K factory] PP Aquanaut 5167 rep vs. gen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder if there’s any chance of a Singapore edition aquanaut from 3K. That would be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Marco1937 View Post

I just ordered the 2 versions from Li, SS and RG ... as soon as they arrive I will be able to tell you something
      I am interested in The RG too, please share pic.

Comment

Originally posted by reklamezonen View Post

I am interested in The RG too, please share pic.
        I am waiting qc pics ;-)

Comment

I decided to order the ss but with a rubber bracelet. Eventually i'd like to get a green rubber one on it as I think the green/black combo looks great. Anyways here are my QC backs from Andrew. Currently awaiting shipment. A few of the QC pics.

Comment

Can you tell the price of the rubberstrap? Got gen one but need the clasp.

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI
            sigpic

Comment

$105 usd for strap with clasp. Without the clasp I believe it’s $60. I’m going to order a green rubber bracelet in the near future
              Originally posted by Felixle7 View Post
              Can you tell the price of the rubberstrap? Got gen one but need the clasp.

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Comment

How bracelet close to this genuine https://www.chrono24.com/patekphilip...-id9985312.htm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Repworld View Post
                  How bracelet close to this genuine https://www.chrono24.com/patekphilip...-id9985312.htm

Well, the price difference should tell you something I think the gen is overpriced but having compared a gen Nautilus bracelet with PF Rep - the gen has no sharp edges (chamfering is amazing), midlink mirror like polish is superior, bracelet is buttery smooth when it folds/adjusts to the contour of wrist and finally the clasp logo finish is top notch and fold/unfold is effortless.

Comment

Originally posted by Repworld View Post

Holy spaceballs almost 4k for a bracelet.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GM1903 met Tapatalk

Collection:
                    Have: AP Diver v7 2xAR, MBW White 1680, Rolex SD4000, Omega Moon Watch.

Had: PAM 201a (regret selling it), TC SUB LV Type I, Franken Rolex 16610, PAM 318K, modded ult PAM 088K, Rolex Explorer II, MBK 1680 red dial, BP ND Sub, PAM 111H modded, Omega CrPo 42mm, PAM000N, BK BP Sub-C, Modded AP Diver v4.1, PAM 372N, MBK 1680 white done by RolexAddict, Modded 1680 red, PAM 312 KW version, Modded BP ND Sub and Super Franken Omega PO, Modded TC V6, Mini Fiddy, PAM201/a, Aramar, IWC 3878 Grey dial

Comment

I am looking for the 3KF 1.1 DW shots? Can someone help me?
                      Last edited by seba0112; 30-06-20, 09:34.

Comment

Originally posted by seba0112 View Post
                        I am looking for the 3KF 1.1 DW shots? Can someone help me?
                        Slightly thicker than the V1 but not gen like

Comment

does anyone know if its possible to buy a ZF 5167 brown rubber strap? I ACCIDENTALLY CUT MINE TOO SHORT!!
                          also what is the difference between C09 and C10?

Comment

Originally posted by ethanbna View Post
                            does anyone know if its possible to buy a ZF 5167 brown rubber strap? I ACCIDENTALLY CUT MINE TOO SHORT!!
                            also what is the difference between C09 and C10?
                            Ask your TD. Codes only apply to gen straps.

Comment

Hi Guys, did someone of you tried to change the datawheel of the 3K Aquanaut? If yes, could you suggest me a datawheel in order to fix the flaw of the 3K?
                              many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by NPLake View Post
                                Hi Guys, did someone of you tried to change the datawheel of the 3K Aquanaut? If yes, could you suggest me a datawheel in order to fix the flaw of the 3K?
                                many thanks!
                                Yes, change it to a gen dw. Will fit perfectly.
                                I have one more gen dw available.

Comment

Working...
                                X