• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PP 324SC Super Clone

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Same ZF crown issue

You made a right fool of yourself once again here ... showing your lack of gen knowledge

And since when ZF made a Nautilus ? (Yes, I know PPF is linked to ZF, but new members may get confused)

It was obvious that this were just promo material to announce it, with the current situation, we can cut them some slack for that

Also please continue discussing this 5711 release here please :

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-5711-incoming

Reactions: Nivka

af_newbie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/19
Canada
How accurate is this movement? Has anyone tried to regulate it?

Last edited:

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
You made a right fool of yourself once again here ... showing your lack of gen knowledge

And since when ZF made a Nautilus ? (Yes, I know PPF is linked to ZF, but new members may get confused)

It was obvious that this were just promo material to announce it, with the current situation, we can cut them some slack for that

Also please continue discussing this 5711 release here please :

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-5711-incoming

PPF =ZF nothing wrong ZF =PPF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
PPF =ZF nothing wrong ZF =PPF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't start that, they are related, but they are not referenced like that anywhere, so stop trying to get back on your feet, you just made a fool of yourself and you need to assume that.

PPF is PPF and ZF is ZF, as long as we don't see a ZF Nautilus advertised somewhere, stating that it's the same is just confusing for new member or people not following the latest developments.

Your contribution to the forum are mostly worthless but at least they are usually accurate in their wording.

Stop this non sense and get back on topic, thanks.

JBrandon86

Horology Curious
6/1/17
Has anyone else noticed on the V3 PPF Nautilus that the date wheel is just slightly left of the box? Seems to be the case on every pic / video I have seen on TDs (Trusty, Puretime, etc.)...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
Has anyone else noticed on the V3 PPF Nautilus that the date wheel is just slightly left of the box? Seems to be the case on every pic / video I have seen on TDs (Trusty, Puretime, etc.)...

This is not a miyota thread, nor is it a PPF thread bud.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

No need to post your question in 2 different threads, especially not in this one where it's off topic. This has been discussed many times in the ppf thread, you just need to read
​​​​​​

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
I have received my QC pics from Andrew (Trusty). All looks good.

Once I receive the watch I will write a full review with photos

Very much looking forward to your review. Especially the movement part.
BTW: In the same spot as you - Im signing your signature with all my heart. Main reason Im focusing on rep now days.

Last edited:
Reactions: timnic54

Riverwind85

26/4/18
I have received my QC pics from Andrew (Trusty). All looks good.

Once I receive the watch I will write a full review with photos

Did you receive the watch?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk