• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PP 324SC Super Clone

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
In the photos of the movement on that first link the movement looks very very well finished, thats all I can say. If they managed to engrave it for V2 and fix if not all most flaws then we have a NWBIG Aquanaut and other PP models using the 324. I think we should support 3KF being an independent new factory for what theyve done, because maybe they can clone other PP movements and make more complicated models NWBIG

All in due time. The 3K Factory will eventually fully engrave their clone 324 SC movement because the market demands it. They'll probably make some mistakes initially, but that's a given, rep factories like to sell new versions just as much as gen factories do. The buyers quest to have the latest and greatest helps in this endless cycle.

The cloning of other PP movements for the various PP models requires just the particular module needed for the model. This makes it easier since the base clone movement already exist. Some further refinements of the movement are needed but can be done. All in due time......

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
The watch looks great on the TrTime website. Is TrTime a TD? In their website they include RWI among their "endorsements". Please advise.

Trusty are not a TD on this forum. However I have made many purchases from them with no issues over many years and continue to buy from them now. If you buy from them you will not enjoy the protection of the RWI Forum should any issues occur.

Last edited:

Deano65

1/12/12
Trusty are not a TD on this forum. However I have made many purchases from them with no issues over many years and continue to buy from them now. If you buy from them you will not enjoy the protection of the RWI Forum should any issues occur.

Odd, I bought they were a TD? Have they lost that status?

ive also bought from them and the service is very good.

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Odd, I bought they were a TD? Have they lost that status?

ive also bought from them and the service is very good.

Not been a TD on RWI for a long time. No suggestion was ever made concerning their probity with regard to delivering the correct watch, nor their customer service or general integrity. AFAIK they lost of their status due to concerns over the handling of distribution in a manner which could have been construed as an attempt to retain higher prices for certain watches. This was some time ago and i am not clear on the exact details and invite correction if I am incorrect regarding the details. They however are not a TD .
Personally I find them excellent and buy all my watches from them.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
No Swiss made in website ..
58e90cb80b35fa59f7bc9f43c7bf8f39.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
No Swiss made in website ..
58e90cb80b35fa59f7bc9f43c7bf8f39.jpg

Old watch, Any watch with Geneva seal engraved on escape bridge instead of Patek logo won’t have Swiss made. Pre 2012 off the top of my head but I may be wrong, may be earlier

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
If they nail the 5711g (or even the rg) on leather count me in! I think the only decent option we've had thus far is the SW200 version.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
I'm confused, so is the 3K Factory posting gen pictures as their own? Shame on them if this is so. Some verifying is needed here, kobe24 can you help?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
It’s not Reps , you can see croc strap same pattern black and brown, which gen with 3k , Kobe don’t tell me 3k borrow nautilus again.