• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PP 324SC Super Clone

_DC_

I'm Pretty Popular
3/1/13
London UK
Should I be worried because PureTime does not accept any other payment except bitcoin and Credit Card?

No, you should be worried because their comms are slow and their customer service isn’t great, lol. But it is kinda a pain in the neck that they won’t just take PayPal (accept from customers with several previous recent orders).

DC

Last edited:

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
im mind blown lol. never in a million years would i think they could do it.

Airbusguy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/6/16
This is amazing, can't believe they managed to make a clone of this movement.. definitely will buy this watch..

BIONONE

28/4/17
Does that mean that the brass will soon get oxidized and turn into a patina green?

not if you keep the movement away from acids stronger or weaker - doesn‘t matter.

Just don‘t smear your fingers over the engraved parts after some chips w/ salt & vinegar ;)

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

Antigrafo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/1/20
it is kinda a pain in the neck that they won’t just take PayPal
What is the risk of using your credit card for purchases from TDs? Is there a discussion in the forum that addresses this question?

botsyboy

Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Lume mismatch on the hands is awful!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ywg

3/7/17
There are additional photos of the 3KF watch here
https://kuvarsit06.com/aqunaut-5167...-dial-on-black-rubber-strap-a324-super-clone/ and here https://www.chinanoobwatch02.me/pat...-pf-rose-gold-chocolate-dial-swiss-324sc.html.
Interestingly the photos of the face and the movement in the CNW site are a little different than those we have seen in other sites. Unless I am missing something. Please let me know your thoughts.

In the photos of the movement on that first link the movement looks very very well finished, thats all I can say. If they managed to engrave it for V2 and fix if not all most flaws then we have a NWBIG Aquanaut and other PP models using the 324. I think we should support 3KF being an independent new factory for what theyve done, because maybe they can clone other PP movements and make more complicated models NWBIG

Reactions: Yadda Yadda

BIONONE

28/4/17
There are additional photos of the 3KF watch here
https://kuvarsit06.com/aqunaut-5167-...4-super-clone/ and here edited
Interestingly the photos of the face and the movement in the CNW site are a little different than those we have seen in other sites. Unless I am missing something. Please let me know your thoughts.

That chinanoob bullsh*t is false advertised - it is a KMF with black dial which never existed like this as a 5167. You can see the horrible movement finish - even if you only see 50% of it...

Also they are not a TD anywhere.

Last edited: