• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PP 324SC Super Clone

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Super clone = same thickness and interchangeable with Gen , not for functions ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: XLR8R

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Super clone = same thickness and interchangeable with Gen , not for functions ..

lol, doesn't make sense. If parts are interchangeable with gen, the functions will be interchangeable with gen. In this case, if the date change function is different, then how can the parts be interchangeable with gen? :hehehe:

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Kobe, the 3K movement is unique I agree, but it is not a super clone, as the date change isn't like gen. It still has a lot of transition roll before the date switches over. Can you ask the factory about this? Thanks.

yeah, no problem :)

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Same VSF clones , omega and pams all interchangeable without fully function

You realize the non sense of what you are saying ? If ALL parts are the same as the gen, they function the same way as the gen, so if the rep doesn't work as the gen, it means that some parts are not the same and not interchangeable with the gen parts.

legend Thanks for the info on the date change !

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Same VSF clones , omega and pams all interchangeable without fully function http://m.v.qq.com/play/play.html?vid=z0738afy1nv&ptag=4_7.8.5.23034_copy

You're not getting the point, if it's a clone then it means that every part is the same and therefore it behaves and have the same functions as gen.

If it does not have the same functions as gen then it can't be a clone. Doesn't mean it's not a good movement and maybe it accepts some gen parts but it's not a clone. Clone means identical replication

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
You're not getting the point, if it's a clone then it means that every part is the same and therefore it behaves and have the same functions as gen.

If it does not have the same functions as gen then it can't be a clone. Doesn't mean it's not a good movement and maybe it accepts some gen parts but it's not a clone. Clone means identical replication

Not his first time bro. I sometimes have a hard time understanding his posts and focus.
It is like saying “it is like an apple except for the taste, color, shape and texture, but yeah, 100% like an apple otherwise”

Tobel

6/7/17
Not his first time bro. I sometimes have a hard time understanding his posts and focus.
It is like saying “it is like an apple except for the taste, color, shape and texture, but yeah, 100% like an apple otherwise”

Lol that's a great way of putting it :D Thanks for making me laugh my friend, I hope you're doing great. Happy new year :)

Reactions: legend

Keylog74

14/6/13
Has anyone received the aquanaut from 3k? Wondering how's the date rotation....

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17

You need to wait for Repworld v2, I heard it has the correct translator in it ... :D

zeroh0ur

Known Member
1/6/18
Has anyone taken delivery of a watch with the new movement yet? Since there's discussion of how the movement may not be a true clone, date switch and all that, I'm wondering if it has hacking seconds..

Reactions: XLR8R

zeroh0ur

Known Member
1/6/18
Yup, I do mean the 3k aquanaut with the 324SC clone as per thread title.

Do you mean the comments on date flip and not being a true clone were in regards to the ppf 5711? I have no interest in that at all, am aware it's a slightly better 9015.

Tickleshoes

Renowned Member
Supporter
19/8/15
45th Parallel
^ THIS.....It’s a complete tease without the engravings....

Maybe Tickleshoes can work some magic until / if not the factories decide to fully commit and do the job job themselves?

I’m hoping it’s just an overlooked detail on the prototype and not the makers fear of Patek Commando’s, lol....

Wow! Excited by all these "true" clone movements coming out. 4130 is AMAZING and now this!? I wish I could fix the engravings but I sold my engraver. No room in my tiny apartment for big equipment :)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Has anyone received the aquanaut from 3k? Wondering how's the date rotation....

The next date flips downward if that is what you are asking (clockwise).
Date wheel is printed such that dates are increasing in a counter clockwise direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allure