• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen or Rep need help

ComNero

16/5/19
Hi all guys,needs another couple of eyes for this beauty because I’m not so trained...
Looks all good to you too?
0e57ab8f886171e53b55bf08fc193bf2.jpg

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Why do you need ‘eyes on it’?? Why you sending someones wristie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ComNero

16/5/19
Because a friend of mine,not here on this forum,has told me he can get it...
I’m not so a PP fan...
That’s why...
If this post it’s not legit I’m really sorry!

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Mmmm, You Sure you’re not looking to call him or someone else on social media out??

a wrist pic is clearly not an acceptable way of checking legitimacy of an expensive item you’re going to buy. not is it usual for a
Seller to provide such a picture to a potential buyer.

Anyway, If you’re helping your friend then get him to request high quality, close up pics of the watch (not on wrist) then people will gladly help you here. Look forward to seeing those

ComNero

16/5/19
Mmmm, You Sure you’re not looking to call him or someone else on social media out??

a wrist pic is clearly not an acceptable way of checking legitimacy of an expensive item you’re going to buy. not is it usual for a
Seller to provide such a picture to a potential buyer.

Anyway, If you’re helping your friend then get him to request high quality, close up pics of the watch (not on wrist) then people will gladly help you here. Look forward to seeing those

No mate,no interested in call out anyone,I’m here and I have several reps...
Why I should call out someone?
My friend it’s going to see it in person and check it,this was just an attempt to save some travel time...
Nothing more

Tobel

6/7/17
No mate,no interested in call out anyone,I’m here and I have several reps...
Why I should call out someone?
My friend it’s going to see it in person and check it,this was just an attempt to save some travel time...
Nothing more

Mate given the price of the gen nautilus, believe me it's worth the travel time and cost to make sure he is not getting ripped. Such transaction should be done at a PP authorized dealer who can authenticate the watch for certainty.

Reactions: stufuse

ComNero

16/5/19
Mate given the price of the gen nautilus, believe me it's worth the travel time and cost to make sure he is not getting ripped. Such transaction should be done at a PP authorized dealer who can authenticate the watch for certainty.

Yes true, this is the same thing I told him...
Thanks for the input

ComNero

16/5/19
Just to update who kindly answered..
Looks like it was not good,unfortunately