• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

5726/1A by GRF

kirkanos

Horology Curious
27/8/18
Curious to know if anyone has purchased a PF yet to compare to the GRF? Or if anyone has gotten any QC pics from this batch of GRF that had a better aligned date wheel?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
IIRC there were people wondering if there is a gen dial on the web - check C24 there popped one up today. Not cheap and it won't fit this rep... not to say that it would be worth it - but for the sake of it and the curious ones - there is a gen dial online haha

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
IIRC there were people wondering if there is a gen dial on the web - check C24 there popped one up today. Not cheap and it won't fit this rep... not to say that it would be worth it - but for the sake of it and the curious ones - there is a gen dial online haha

There are quiet gen dials out there you just need to know where to look for. Just wondering why gen dial cant fit to this one. Placement off?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
There are quiet gen dials out there you just need to know where to look for. Just wondering why gen dial cant fit to this one. Placement off?

but the majority of sources is not open to the public to show off - but C24 is openly available to everyone so this is a good start ;)

Just look at the dial specs - even without taking measures you see how off the specs are. And a gen dial won't fix the sunken date wheel under cyclops...

Reactions: XLR8R

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Quality is average at best.

Looks ok on the wrist I suppose.

Not super high quality like ARF Rolex or ZF 15400 (but we probably already know that).

Hands are green relative to hour markers.

Hour markers surrounds are nicely rounded and well polished, they don’t look like plastic like on some Patek reps

dcfaf3a9a7c71bd4c506d46ee6df345f.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ruben Bleijlevens

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Quality is average at best.

Looks ok on the wrist I suppose.

Not super high quality like ARF Rolex or ZF 15400 (but we probably already know that).

Hands are green relative to hour markers.

Hour markers surrounds are nicely rounded and well polished, they don’t look like plastic like on some Patek reps

dcfaf3a9a7c71bd4c506d46ee6df345f.plist

Thanks for your input, the only deal breaker for me is the DW alignment :ambivalence:

Reactions: KSwatches

tenx139

Renowned Member
16/5/19
US
[mention]KSwatches [/mention] Do you have the PF 5726 ? Looking for comparison between PF and GRF. Thanks.

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
[mention]KSwatches [/mention] Do you have the PF 5726 ? Looking for comparison between PF and GRF. Thanks.

No don’t have. Not heard of PF 5726. Not popular with our buyers. KMF is not bad but I prefer GF for overall quality

tenx139

Renowned Member
16/5/19
US
tangokilo the watch pictured in the QC pics is the GRF 5726, the date looks good compared to the three watches that I rejected about two weeks ago for the extreme left justification of the date.

tenx139

Renowned Member
16/5/19
US

Photos of the GRF 5726, the date is relatively centered, much better than the previous 3 watches that had the two digit dates half hidden behind the left side of dial.

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton

Photos of the GRF 5726, the date is relatively centered, much better than the previous 3 watches that had the two digit dates half hidden behind the left side of dial.

I think the printing on some of the dates are big and not that centered, and some of the dates are missing a hairline on the bottom part wherein you can see on closeup that the upper part of the numbers are covered by the day box.

boeder

Horology Curious
21/6/17
I received mine in grey today after 9 weeks via EMS. I'm reading that the moonphase is not real haha. Is there any way to manually adjust it to a correct position?

coooool

Known Member
4/6/12
There is a rubber strap version of this (GFR/5726) dose any body now if the genius OEM PP strap can fit on it without any issues?