Looking to sell a [redacted].

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to sell a [redacted].

hi im looking to sell a watch but the thread won't allow me can someone please help

Check the rules of the M2M section. You don't have enough posts to be allowed to sell. But you'll be there soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobel View Post
      Check the rules of the M2M section. You don't have enough posts to be allowed to sell. But you'll be there soon.
      yes that's what it tells me how can I get my post up?

Comment

Contribute to the forum, share your comments, post some pics of your watches etc. The one thing you don't want to do is post a bunch of bullshit posts just to bump your post count. Mod will not like it and reset it down to 0

Comment

Firstly, go read the rules in the sales area, now.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
          hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
          When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Is it just me, but it really does seem we have an influx of people that don’t have the common sense or motivation to research and find easily accessible RWI rules. This must drive mods mad!
            Last edited by Warrcraft; 16-11-19, 05:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrcraft View Post
              Is it just me, but it really does seem we have an influx of people that don’t have the common sense or motivation to research and find easily accessible RWI rules. This must drive mods mad!
              Bloody millenials !!!!

Make as many memories as you can ... Because in the end that's all you'll have left ...

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcity777 View Post

Bloody millenials !!!!

My thoughts exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Warrcraft View Post
                  This must drive mods mad!
                  You would not believe it. It is getting seriously out of hand.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                  There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                  ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
                  https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                  Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

well I suppose we could try the more direct approach.
                    "I have just joined, and want to make use of your free sales section with captive audience"
                    well p... off and use ebay then....

Comment

Originally posted by triples10 View Post
                      hi im looking to sell a watch but the thread won't allow me can someone please help
                      Sure, go READ the RWI “sales rules” sections

Comment

Working...
                      X