• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Patel Nautilus Replica Where to Buy

Ac12

Horology Curious
10/11/19
Spain
Hello everybody !
I am new Memeber . I came across , because I was scammed by dtime. :( I am looking to buy a Patek Nautilus and I would like to find which one could be the Beat supplier and trustable . Thank you in advance

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
OP, my advice is to spend some time and do some research on this site. It will do you a great service.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
:facepalm:

Ac12

Horology Curious
10/11/19
Spain
Yes ,

I just checking a few dealers , thank you for the advice
I am between Intime05.co and Theonewatches...

chadjoseph

Horology Curious
23/10/19
@AC12

My personal advice is Andrew@TrustyTime. A++++ Service, Communication, Product Satisfaction.

I attempted purchasing from Steve@Theonewatches in October....1 watch. Paid him immediately and he sent me bad QC pics that HE pointed out.....then ignored me on and off for weeks. I asked for a refund right away and he didn't even agree to that! I was shocked! he had told me "I will refund if watch does not arrive in next few days...." among MANY other shocking emails that show a complete lack of unprofessional-ism and carelessness for ANY potential or current customer.

He finally said he'd refund my nearly $300 at the beginning of Nov and said it would take MAX 20 days.....we're going on a month and a half easy and he still will hardly respond.

IN THAT TIME

I reached out to [email protected] TWO watches, GREAT QUALITY in HALF the time that it's taken Stev@theonewatches to hardly acknowledge or begin to refund me. I literally feel like I was robbed by a Trusted Dealer (please to any moderators, I've tried and tried to reach out to Steve, share honest concern and continue to be patient and work with him...yet he shows NO care. So I'm not here questions your guys's judgement, just share my experience to help even ONE person avoid the troubles I have).

Just my experience and he continues to show NO CARE and still.....not a DOLLAR has be refunded for a watch that was NEVER even ordered, paid for on his end or acquired....you'd think he'd have refunded me out of his pocket as I paid him with trust out of mine right? But nope, not a dollar, not a response, not a care.....had I known better....I would've thought I just got scammed by some chump.....HOPEFULLY he'll be returning my $ i gave him almost 2 months ago...all I can do is seek help here and do my best to share my experiences....

Cheers and good hunting,

-Chad

Reactions: kami2112

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
@AC12

My personal advice is Andrew@TrustyTime. A++++ Service, Communication, Product Satisfaction.

I attempted purchasing from Steve@Theonewatches in October....1 watch. Paid him immediately and he sent me bad QC pics that HE pointed out.....then ignored me on and off for weeks. I asked for a refund right away and he didn't even agree to that! I was shocked! he had told me "I will refund if watch does not arrive in next few days...." among MANY other shocking emails that show a complete lack of unprofessional-ism and carelessness for ANY potential or current customer.

He finally said he'd refund my nearly $300 at the beginning of Nov and said it would take MAX 20 days.....we're going on a month and a half easy and he still will hardly respond.

IN THAT TIME

I reached out to [email protected] TWO watches, GREAT QUALITY in HALF the time that it's taken Stev@theonewatches to hardly acknowledge or begin to refund me. I literally feel like I was robbed by a Trusted Dealer (please to any moderators, I've tried and tried to reach out to Steve, share honest concern and continue to be patient and work with him...yet he shows NO care. So I'm not here questions your guys's judgement, just share my experience to help even ONE person avoid the troubles I have).

Just my experience and he continues to show NO CARE and still.....not a DOLLAR has be refunded for a watch that was NEVER even ordered, paid for on his end or acquired....you'd think he'd have refunded me out of his pocket as I paid him with trust out of mine right? But nope, not a dollar, not a response, not a care.....had I known better....I would've thought I just got scammed by some chump.....HOPEFULLY he'll be returning my $ i gave him almost 2 months ago...all I can do is seek help here and do my best to share my experiences....

Cheers and good hunting,

-Chad

If you had an issue, you should have opened a help desk ticket about it.
If you did, well there's no need to be running around telling people to go buy from an untrusted dealer on this site.

You had a bad experience, you've been given advice, but Steve is trusted here and you will not go around in thread of other people to slander him like that, is that clear ?

Reactions: chadjoseph

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
If you did, well there's no need to be running around telling people to go buy from an untrusted dealer on this site.

You had a bad experience, you've been given advice, but Steve is trusted here and you will not go around in thread of other people to slander him like that, is that clear ?

Glaude

Just to let you know. I do not envy your job.:)

Reactions: Glaude

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Glaude

Just to let you know. I do not envy your job.:)

I don't have the worst, think about the sales mods, super mods, admins. I mainly deal with tech stuff, and they don't talk back at least :lol:

That type of post is only what you guys see, you can't even imagine what we get in PM or via the HD ...

chadjoseph

Horology Curious
23/10/19

Crystal Clear, I was asked my experience and shared it as well as did anything I can to get Steve's attention because he will not respond to any PM's, emails, etc and we're going on 2 months.

Can you please help me to move forward on how I "Open a Help Desk Ticket" ?

I'm unaware of this process and don't know what else to do...

Thank you,

-Chad

chadjoseph

Horology Curious
23/10/19

Also,

I wasn't aware that my other seller was not a TD on here....still new to this forum and did not realize that. I've gained quite a bit of knowledge from this forum which initially helped me however I'm now stuck with a TD from this forum who will not take action on my request for refund. Again, any advice on how to move forward would great appreciated!

-Chad