• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New 5524R brown on Puretime

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
I don't get this watch... The 5524G is a very nice watch, it's a classic pilots watch. But the Rosegold?! I don't get it. They are confused about the style. How can a pilots watch be in rosegold.... Is it a dresswatch or a pilotswatch... or wait a second, maybe a dress-pilots watch for well dressed pilots haha..

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Although talking about the rep. It's made from GR factory like the 5524G, both has same measurements, and same Miyota movement. Because of the movement, flaws will therefore be the same regarding function: faux pushers, local/home display's faux, non-working second timezone. As none of this is functional in a non-modified Miyota. Also the date funktion will work, as will time display off course.
The central ring of the white GMT-hand is also too visible and is white instead of being brown/gold. Same as the issue in the 5524G.

The gold case and dial looks to have the same color as the gen, when looking at the pictures.