• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

5711 super copy.

ApIcedOutt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/19
Hey everyone , I’ve been looking around to find the perfect 5711 but can’t decide, I read the reviews but never seen a real one.
im looking for the blue dial 5711 stainless steel.
who's the best one so far and what are the flaws? How far it is from gen? ( I know it’s rep and will never be gen, and I know real one is around 30K, I just want to understand how close factories can go.)

baia64

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/16
Italia
Hey everyone , I’ve been looking around to find the perfect 5711 but can’t decide, I read the reviews but never seen a real one.
who's the best one so far and what are the flaws? How far it is from gen? ( I know it’s rep and will never be gen, and I know real one is around 30K, I just want to understand how close factories can go.)

just read in the dedicated posts

Malik321

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/19
Pakistan
ApIcedOutt I'm very new around, so new that I think many times before making a post, being around so many knowledgeable and experience members.

All I've learned so far, being very much interested in PP and also not owning one, yet,
every rep by every factory/maker has it's own flaws/short-commings.

Even for someone like myself, i can only write that read and read, go through as many posts as you can. Only then you will understand there is no such thing as perfect copy.
I repeat, each maker has his flaws, few I can think of, color variation, case thickness, bracelet issue, datewheel, alignment, etc.

You just have to compromise or think of few mods, one to suggest is DW.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Man you've created the same thread in the AP section asking for a "super copy" - which by the way sounds ridiculous - and you were told to do your research and that there is no such thing as a perfect rep. Why would you expect to get a different reply here? Please stop starting such threads and do a bit of homework instead

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Fawk me. Who has the best PP is the new ''Who has the best sub ''. Hey question might have changed but answer is still the same. Read?!

edd312

Known Member
22/5/14

You can get the perfect 5711 from the AD

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
ApIcedOutt I'm very new around, so new that I think many times before making a post, being around so many knowledgeable and experience members.

All I've learned so far, being very much interested in PP and also not owning one, yet,
every rep by every factory/maker has it's own flaws/short-commings.

Even for someone like myself, i can only write that read and read, go through as many posts as you can. Only then you will understand there is no such thing as perfect copy.
I repeat, each maker has his flaws, few I can think of, color variation, case thickness, bracelet issue, datewheel, alignment, etc.

You just have to compromise or think of few mods, one to suggest is DW.

I so lazy... have you ever used a search button ?