• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

your patek in everyday life.

n1co59000

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
6/5/19
Hello everyone so I throw a topic, in the life of every day people have already asked questions, noticed that you had a patek even if it is a replica, or nobody in your entourage knows this brand or the value of the true. Do you have stories to tell about people who think they are real?

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
? Why that question. just enjoy the watch for yourself.... don’t worry about anyone, if they compliment your watch , then be a brand advocate and have a nice conversation. If they ask you if it is real or not just reply that it is just a f.cking tattoo and ignore them.

Just be yourself

n1co59000

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
6/5/19
I ask this because I am going to several luxury jewelery shops to make my curious about what is being done, with a ppf v2 on the wrist And I felt like a king, all the salesmen wanted to pamper me whereas before if I enter these same shops, I am ignored.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I ask this because I am going to several luxury jewelery shops to make my curious about what is being done, with a ppf v2 on the wrist And I felt like a king, all the salesmen wanted to pamper me whereas before if I enter these same shops, I am ignored.

it is against the rules of RWI to flex with those stories - well of course going into those boutiques with reps to flex them as gen is a very stupid thing in every way.

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
Something like that happended to me ...but with a girl.
She was ignoring me
then she saw me pantless and now she treats me like a King..... Like a horse king

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13

Get it together young Jedi...