• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wrist/real shots of a blue Nautilus 5711 from different factories please.

Matmah

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/3/16
Seeing you to like showing of your Pateks could you post some real photos of the blue 5711 please as well as which factory and version it is..... I keep switching between which one to order, so I wouldn't mind seeing some real life pictures which I may not have seen before. TIA :)

tmp2018

Renowned Member
28/5/17
peterleefactory
1.jpg

baglesportfactory
2.jpg

Reactions: theREALgoat

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
:lol:

Beside the splendid answers you already got, there's a thread full of pictures called "What Patek are you wearing today" you'll find what you want and if not, you can browse the other topics where people have posted many many many photos of their reps alongside the factories that produced them ;)

Matmah

30/3/16
Thanks, but going through a 300 page post just to find a picture you like then not knowing which factory it was from wouldn't really help...... Having said that neither has this post! :D:D:D

Matmah

30/3/16
Thanks all, I was trying to compare the MKF to the PPF as I did want a deeper blue and thought I would prefer the MKF, but now I ave found a good picture of the MKF it doesn't look as natural as the PPF.