• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thinking about making a Tiffany & Co. Stamp for Nautilus

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
i highly advise you to highly advise him that all sales take place in the sales section only and disregard for high advisement could result in removal from this highly advisable forum

nbb97 you heard the man. I highly advise you upon the high advice of Raddave to not try to sell outside of the sales section as a disregard of this high advice can pretty quickly result in a restricted access to your account from this by many highly advised forum which I and I’ll also speak for Raddave and all of staff highly advise as well.

Reactions: Raddave

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Take a chair guys, this is gonna take a while, it's the Qtip nickname war all over again :rofl:

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
I would like to certainly order one each for my PPF 5711 blue and white dial.

Also, I have a few Gen Pateks that I would like to have this done to.

Reactions: pclaussen

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Back from Cosmograph4Ever , your modding skills are amazing!! The journey took a really long time (getting the base PPF v4 watches, dials from Spongebob and then Cosmo's Mods) but I am very satisfied with the end result. Also, a big THANK YOU to Spongebob for printing these dials.

Zlih7L.jpg
ZliAzR.jpg
ZliK8Q.jpg

Last edited:

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Back from Cosmograph4Ever , your modding skills are amazing!! The journey took a really long time (getting the base PPF v4 watches, dials from Spongebob and then Cosmo's Mods) but I am very satisfied with the end result. Also, a big THANK YOU to Spongebob for printing these dials.

Zlih7L.jpg
ZliAzR.jpg
ZliK8Q.jpg

Wow, really nice indeed , which one is your favorite ? I must say the white dial is AMAZING got me thinking

Would you mind posting here the total cost breakdown please and what Cosmo mods are please ?

many thanks

srhoque

28/11/18
Wow, really nice indeed , which one is your favorite ? I must say the white dial is AMAZING got me thinking

Would you mind posting here the total cost breakdown please and what Cosmo mods are please ?

many thanks

I like both of them, they have different occasions. The white dial is a very accurate representation of the gen dial. The blue v4 is great also but is not as accurate as the white. But the blue has almost infinite color variations depending on how sunlight hits the dial.

Cosmo's mods include:
  1. Movement service including cleaning, oiling and regulation and movement decor ruby color correction
  2. Bezel & mid-case reshape,
  3. Bevel cutting and bracelet refinish plus
  4. Crown correction
  5. Installation of the Tiffany Dials
Tiffany dials are $140 each direct from Spongebob, please contact Cosmo for his pricing.

srhoque

28/11/18
I also own Legend modded White and Blue dial Hybrid build (PF Case with PPF Dial/Hands and Keylog DW). If anyone is interested in discussing options, send me a PM.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
If you have to ask, you wouldn’t understand sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just messing mate.

Must say the additional text does serve nicely to fill all that empty real estate on the dial.

srhoque

28/11/18
I also own Legend modded White and Blue dial Hybrid build (PF Case with PPF Dial/Hands and Keylog DW). If anyone is interested in discussing options, send me a PM.

Got a bunch of PMs, None of mine are for sale at the moment. By "options" I mean if you wanted to talk about which route to take for the builds.

Reactions: pclaussen

sunrayminor

Renowned Member
22/4/13
Australia
I like both of them, they have different occasions. The white dial is a very accurate representation of the gen dial. The blue v4 is great also but is not as accurate as the white. But the blue has almost infinite color variations depending on how sunlight hits the dial.

Cosmo's mods include:
  1. Movement service including cleaning, oiling and regulation and movement decor ruby color correction
  2. Bezel & mid-case reshape,
  3. Bevel cutting and bracelet refinish plus
  4. Crown correction
  5. Installation of the Tiffany Dials
Tiffany dials are $140 each direct from Spongebob, please contact Cosmo for his pricing.

After a 5 month wait, I received mine. The modifications make this 5711 very very hard to tell on the wrist this is a replica. All the areas needing attention including the crown correction is done. I have a guess these will become quite rare now. As I understand there are no white dials available and cosmo is no longer around. Regardless the work is exceptional to make these.
19fc28a5028a923c959aa112075c2e37.jpg

Reactions: srhoque

srhoque

28/11/18
After a 5 month wait, I received mine. The modifications make this 5711 very very hard to tell on the wrist this is a replica. All the areas needing attention including the crown correction is done. I have a guess these will become quite rare now. As I understand there are no white dials available and cosmo is no longer around. Regardless the work is exceptional to make these.
19fc28a5028a923c959aa112075c2e37.jpg

Looks stunning, wear in good health!! Why did you mention Cosmo is no longer around?

Last edited: