• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thinking about making a Tiffany & Co. Stamp for Nautilus

stowee

Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Texas
How does one go about getting this done? Very interested. Thank you all for working on this project!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Gents - I'm excited to announce that after a considerable wait, the Tiffany print is finally ready!

Hats off to the phenomenal work from Spongebob on this! Seeing the print up close, it has far exceeded any initial expectations I may have had for this project. The print is a work of true artistry.

A huge thanks to MajorWilliams for his help with developing the Tiffany font. He's lent us a consulting eye throughout every stage of print prototypes.

Now without further delay, I'll let the pics do the rest of the talking:

klswJ.jpg
kl43k.jpg
klkED.jpg
klMyo.jpg
klucP.jpg
kl7mW.jpg
klNSQ.jpg
klECS.jpg

This is absolutely mindblowingly amazing. The macro pic of just the font (second to last pic) shows just how detailed this print really is. Congrats to spongebob steve and thank you luminorreptar for sharing. This looks way better than that factory's attempt a month ago.

The only question remains, when can I get a dial? haha.

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
This is absolutely mindblowingly amazing. The macro pic of just the font (second to last pic) shows just how detailed this print really is. Congrats to spongebob steve and thank you luminorreptar for sharing. This looks way better than that factory's attempt a month ago.

The only question remains, when can I get a dial? haha.

Is spongebob accepting orders for this mod? If so I will send my PPF dial right along. Hehe.

Thank you for the work Major

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Would love that on my PPF v3, but definitely need to fix the crown issue first....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sunrayminor

topgear458

Horology Curious
10/3/19
I have seen a fair few mods on the forums over the years but this is easily one of the most well-executed and well documented.

Props to anyone who had a involvement in this.

This and the crown mod on a PPF 5711 and in my eyes you have the perfect watch

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I'm going to ask Steve if maybe he can just add it to his existing datewheel.info website so folks can order it. That would be easier, and I can edit the OP if he does to reflect that.

Reactions: Rainbowkin

Sw1tch

Looking Around
4/6/20
Is there any update on getting these added to the date wheel site? i'm obsessed with this mod and must have it!

Rainbowkin

Renowned Member
15/4/20
Geneve, China
Gents - I'm excited to announce that after a considerable wait, the Tiffany print is finally ready!
Does this mod must be done without the dial installed? If so I won't let my modder cut the dial feet and glue the dial on but send my hybrid project right to spongebob.

elhajeri

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/17
How I can buy a ready one ?
I don’t have any watch to send it

kuwils

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/7/19
Anyone planning on getting this printed on a gen dial?
I’m interested in getting this done on gen 3800 dial

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

topgear458

Horology Curious
10/3/19
Not sure I messaged him on Monday and haven’t got a reply. Just gonna guess he is busy.

topgear458

Horology Curious
10/3/19
Not sure I messaged him on Monday and haven’t got a reply. Just gonna guess he is busy.

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Anyone planning on getting this printed on a gen dial?
I’m interested in getting this done on gen 3800 dial

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Just FYI Gen 3800 Tiffany & Co. Stamp Font was different than this.