• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Thinking about making a Tiffany & Co. Stamp for Nautilus

Mrbig

Horology Curious
10/4/19
Omg, I missed this whole thread. I definitely want when when they are available. Whats the estimated cost?

Do we have a rough price point where it might land? Can see anywhere between 100-1000 usd :rolleyes:

GoodHealth

Horology Curious
17/12/18
very interested and appreciated the great work here. wld hav my watch stamped or purchase for the whole watch wiz such dial

Reactions: cap923

Riverwind85

26/4/18
News on this project. I’d like a white dial!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Here is a screenshot:
8OvW5.png

Using google translate over the video, the only phrase I could make out is that "the provided logo is written at home" in reference to the Tiffany branding. I'm not sure if this is from PPF or not. However, he did explicitly state that this is the PPF v3, so we will see soon if this is in fact a new release or just this guy's home grown printing.

The logo itself is off:
1. The lettering font looks wrong
2. The font itself is too tall and thin
3. The spacing between the "Y &" is much too far
4. The spacing between the "& C" is much too far as well - there should be almost no spacing there

Look at this rejected sample (printing is too high here) from Spongebob, the font is perfect to gen and WORTH WAITING FOR:

iOt0K.jpg

Thus far, I am still going to opt for the Spongebob mod. The COVID and CNY has really put a damper on his progress, but I believe LuminorReptar is going to reach out to Steve and see if there is any positive update we can hope for.

After all, I sent my PPF v2 blue dial to steve and have been patiently waiting. I miss having a blue nautilus haha. My skeleton Nautilus hasn't seen the light of day except for this photo.

oPQRP.jpg

LuminorReptar

RepTime BST Mod
27/3/17
Beyond the Pines.
Gents - I'm excited to announce that after a considerable wait, the Tiffany print is finally ready!

Hats off to the phenomenal work from Spongebob on this! Seeing the print up close, it has far exceeded any initial expectations I may have had for this project. The print is a work of true artistry.

A huge thanks to MajorWilliams for his help with developing the Tiffany font. He's lent us a consulting eye throughout every stage of print prototypes.

Now without further delay, I'll let the pics do the rest of the talking:

klswJ.jpg
kl43k.jpg
klkED.jpg
klMyo.jpg
klucP.jpg
kl7mW.jpg
klNSQ.jpg
klECS.jpg

Last edited: