Thinking about making a Tiffany & Co. Stamp for Nautilus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chocolate D. Vanilla View Post
    majwilliams0308 I challange you and Spongebob on making this in to reality. Don't let your memes be dreams.
    If link does not work on "this" here https://www.christies.com/en/lot/lot-6269067
    Man, that is a real challenge…
    That is a 3700, non a 5711.
    No real good reps exists of that model. No dial except gen ones I Imagine nobody wants to ruin.
    I can give a reprinted dial for the test then anybody wants to do a good job must find a good rep, gen hands and movement…
    A bit much

Comment

Originally posted by Riverwind85 View Post

Man, that is a real challenge…
      That is a 3700, non a 5711.
      No real good reps exists of that model. No dial except gen ones I Imagine nobody wants to ruin.
      I can give a reprinted dial for the test then anybody wants to do a good job must find a good rep, gen hands and movement…
      A bit much
      Nah was thinking more of 5711 PPF... custom dial... no need to be a Gen matched to the real pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by srhoque View Post

No need to "challenge", just check with SpongeBob if he can do the printing. You need to find enough buyers to make this project a reality.
        Ok dear Srhoque,

I will try to contact him what would be the way to contact him RWI or anywhere else?

Comment

I just got the Nautilus 5712 PPF version can you stamp the dial with Tiffany and Co. ?

Comment

Originally posted by pip72 View Post
            I just got the Nautilus 5712 PPF version can you stamp the dial with Tiffany and Co. ?
            Imho the already busy dial would be more crowdy with the stamp. To each their own ofc.

Comment

Beautiful
              it's gen
              Last edited by Richmardmille; 01-06-21, 05:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Richmardmille View Post

Beautiful
                it's gen
                Astonishing , BEAUTIFUL !!

Comment

Originally posted by nalomb View Post
                  These are such cool stories and its awesome to hear about your lineage in the industry. I'm sure you could populate an entire section of the forum with those haha. Glad you're here on the dark side!
                  Thanks.

Comment

Spongebob did work on my PPF v4 including the tiffany stamp mod. Couldn’t be anymore happy I can highly recommend Steve if you want the tiffany stamp done and other sorts of mod

Reps:
                    ARF 116234 Datejust Silver
                    VSF Aqua Terra Black
                    ZF 15500 Royal Oak Black

Comment

Looks good! However I PMd Spongebob atleast a week ago and still haven't gotten a reply..

Comment

Working...
                      X