• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus PPF White Dial vs Old 'V2' Blue Dial

relaklah

Horology Curious
1/6/19
I'm sorry if it looks like I'm undermining your effort in this post. It was not my intention at all and I appreciate the time and effort you put into this post.
However, the terms that you used may confuse other members (especially new ones), it was seems like you described the new pff v2 since you didn't provide a factory name or wrote clearly that it is an old model. As the other members pointed out in this thread, it was not clear.
After glaude change your post it is more clear now and I hope it will not mislead new members.
As a community we strive to provide the most accurate information and my intentions were only in this direction. Certainly nothing personal, so again, I'm truly sorry if you feel that your post is not welcome, it was not my intention.

No offence taken and I'm sorry if I confused, especially new members.

There was no manufacturer name given to the "V2" at that point. The choices then were limited to either the Miyota or SW200 movements only, I think.

Things have moved far since and I wanted to compare them, given I had spent quite some time deciding then, and now.

It's incredible how much we compare, when compared with buying a gen... The irony.

Reactions: csthe