• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PF 5711 V2

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I wasn't implying this was a PPF v2 rebranded, but that the current fake PF V3 was perhaps the thread to look for more info

But that's indeed a good thread to start, I took a quick look at the movement, that's for sure is not the MK nor the PPF, take a look at the markings...

New world invented : ISOCHRNI SM

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
I wasn't implying this was a PPF v2 rebranded, but that the current fake PF V3 was perhaps the thread to look for more info

But that's indeed a good thread to start, I took a quick look at the movement, that's for sure is not the MK nor the PPF, take a look at the markings...

New world invented : ISOCHRNI SM

Got it, LOL. Actually most of the latest conversation regarding this new PF v2 can be found in the PPF v2 thread. Maybe a merging is needed, maybe not.
Also an unknown Nautilus showed up on the Puretime website (thread already started) we think its the old 3800 model. We'll know for sure next week. Nautilus models are starting to get popular!

daft772

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/19
I received QC pics of the blue PF v2 today. I can’t upload photos, am I too junior of a member?

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
I received QC pics of the blue PF v2 today. I can’t upload photos, am I too junior of a member?

Possibly.

I will send you a PM with a solution.

Last edited:

daft772

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/5/19
Possibly.

I will send you a PM with a solution.

Thanks for the help bud!

Trusty's site now just added a video of the blue PF v2 ... so no need anymore for me to upload my QC pics for ppl to evaluate the color.

n1co59000

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
6/5/19
I ordered a ppf v2 at trusty because I find the movement of the pf v2 less attractive, however my white ppf begins to have worries of bracelet that opens all at once so I say I may have to take a pf v2