• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi! I am looking for the best replica of Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711, can you help me? Thanks!!

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
I read lot of times that the dial of the PF is not very close to the gen, true? I want to find the best replica. I heard about change the dial, and i want to know what is the best dial for this model.

What is the best in your opinion Tobel ?
Sorry for my questions
Thanks

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Javier,

I am not sure you are genuine or not, but anyway I will give you benefit of doubt Since you are new here.

first: what you want is buy The PF 5711 white dial from a td ( pick the one you like from the td section). Then you will ask the same td to source you the dial dial from the same model but from ppf factory. Then you will contact a watch modder ( pick the one you like in the section , although you are based on Spain I would recommend you Domi in Germany find his contact in the same modder section ). Then buy from keylog his date wheel ( you will find his contact in a sticky ( first ) thread in the Patek section ). Then send the date wheel you of watch and ppf dial to Domi, you will then get the current best 5711 rep combo available.

second: you are new here and we all started somewhere , this community is a great place to learn about horological and more. There are great members and others not so much HOWEVER we are all doing our homework which is do a lot of reading and ask legitimate question. I will strongly advise you if you want to enjoy your time here to start doing serious reading as all your questions has been most likely already answered. You asking directly for members opinion ( tobel) is a bit cavalier in my book... especially knowing that this very member did extensively comment on the 5711 , you should have just take your time to read his very good posts that he made regarding your concern.

I understand you might be excited to get your first rep, but this community is more of a gradual process to get acquainted with, again read read read let it simmer understand the people around here be patient, the rep game is a very fun one for the right people ! Don’t be one of the jackasses that randomly show up here with nothing to add in this community.

you are welcome

ticktocker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/18
United Kingdom
Javier this is a famous quote you remind me of “Details! Details! Don’t bother me with the Details! Just tell me when it’s done!”

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

JavierGranadaSpain

4/8/19
Dont worry, i will show you soon, i am working on it already!!

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
Javier,

I am not sure you are genuine or not, but anyway I will give you benefit of doubt Since you are new here.

I think he's trolling lol.

He sent me 5 pms in the last 2 days asking me the same question.

JavierGranadaSpain If you are for real you got all you need my man !!!!!

VERY simple...Buy the watches and send them to domi.

Reactions: TESLA760

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
I think he's trolling lol.

He sent me 5 pms in the last 2 days asking me the same question.

JavierGranadaSpain If you are for real you got all you need my man !!!!!

VERY simple...Buy the watches and send them to domi.

Oh dear... Just block his monkey .ss.... Anyway I added him on my ignore list... ;)

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Mr.Marbella Tobel fire007 God this is complex Haha. I'm glad I'm bit into Nautilus'.
buy the watch, change the dial, get the date wheel. Wait for the modder etc etc :D

It's a fun game. Now my 2 cents before you spend crazy money on modding, buy the watch as is and wear it to see whether you can live with its flaws. More often than not they won't bother you. And if they do and you really like the watch then you can go and make it better!

xenic

28/1/14
It's a fun game. Now my 2 cents before you spend crazy money on modding, buy the watch as is and wear it to see whether you can live with its flaws. More often than not they won't bother you. And if they do and you really like the watch then you can go and make it better!

I couldn’t agree more. Once you put it on a wrist, some of these differences don’t matter much at all.

Reactions: Malik321 and Tobel

relaklah

Horology Curious
1/6/19
I guess he wants the best at the lowest price without any effort or contribution.

I usually ignore and it goes away...

Likely young and hasn't "paid forward" before in voluntary forums like this.

JavierGranadaSpain

4/8/19
I couldn’t agree more. Once you put it on a wrist, some of these differences don’t matter much at all.

I ask about this at some experts. My conclusion is that the best replica for this model is PF with PPF dials.

This conclusion can help other people who want the best replica and don't mind waiting for the modder and don't mind paying more.

Maybe the difference is small, but enough to be interested in modifyng it.

Reactions: Pdatoon

Malik321

8/2/19
Pakistan
JavierGranadaSpain , being a newbie around, I second what Tobel said.
you can always buy PPF dial and get it replaced, no harm wearing if for few days, even may be in-the-house, not even outside.
if not happy, get it Modded.

On a side note, please pardon me and if I may ask, with due apology, where to find PF make,
as recently TDs have been boasting only about three PPF (white,gray and blue) Patek models.

thank you

Malik321

8/2/19
Pakistan
Please ignore my question, I did find PF make at intime,
apologies.
I was only looking at perfect clone websitewebsite.
sorry for silly post.