• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi! I am looking for the best replica of Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711, can you help me? Thanks!!

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I think the mods should enforce a system where newbies are not allowed to start threads until they reach a certain post count. The amount of these threads popping up is getting ridiculous

Let's face it, there is more good new members than bad new members, no need to over complicate things

I'm all for helping and if his message had been written in a less lazy and entitled way, I would have helped him and probably others would have.

The fact that he was showing impatience by posting this same request everywhere he could think of and with the same arrogant and sufficient way, is what makes him a bad member (for now) not that he asked an already answered question

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
A new clone movement Nautilus rep has just been released by pf factory btw

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

Interesting, the last word we got is that V6F had the clone 324SC. Can you give us any links of this news? A lot of folks would be interested.

JavierGranadaSpain

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/19
Sorry for my messages. I am new and i did it wrong. I am reading a lot. I understood that the best combination for the 5711/1R (rose gold) will be the combination of PF model with the PPF dial, do you think is correct? Any seller can do this combo? Thanks again!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Sorry for my messages. I am new and i did it wrong. I am reading a lot. I understood that the best combination for the 5711/1R (rose gold) will be the combination of PF model with the PPF dial, do you think is correct? Any seller can do this combo? Thanks again!

I already replied to that question in your PM. And no you're still not reading enough, otherwise you would know that there is no PPF rose gold so the combo you're asking about is not possible

Reactions: Glaude

JavierGranadaSpain

4/8/19
I read lot of times that the dial of the PF is not very close to the gen, true? I want to find the best replica. I heard about change the dial, and i want to know what is the best dial for this model.

What is the best in your opinion Tobel ?
Sorry for my questions
Thanks

Last edited:

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
I read lot of times that the dial of the PF is not very close to the gen, true? I want to find the best replica. I heard about change the dial, and i want to know what is the best dial for this model.

What is the best in your opinion Tobel ?
Sorry for my questions
Thanks

let me tell you something, if you are wearing a patek and you don't look like someone who can afford it, people will think it's fake anyways, even if it's gen, or even if it's the best replica.
on the other hand, if you look like someone who could afford it, everyone is gonna think it's gen, regardless of the small imperfections in the dial or whatever.

You are the main tell, not the watch.
So if you work as a pizza delivery guy (it's a stretch ofc) don't buy a gold patek lmao

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Is it just me who thinks this guy is starting to smell like a 'selling rep as Gen' kind of guy....

Reactions: TESLA760

JavierGranadaSpain

4/8/19
let me tell you something, if you are wearing a patek and you don't look like someone who can afford it, people will think it's fake anyways, even if it's gen, or even if it's the best replica.
on the other hand, if you look like someone who could afford it, everyone is gonna think it's gen, regardless of the small imperfections in the dial or whatever.

You are the main tell, not the watch.
So if you work as a pizza delivery guy (it's a stretch ofc) don't buy a gold patek lmao

I want to buy the best replica for me. This is offensive too. I am a normal person who has money to spend on it. And i really want it. I can spend 1000-2000 if it’s necessary.

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
I want to buy the best replica for me. This is offensive too. I am a normal person who has money to spend on it. And i really want it. I can spend 1000-2000 if it’s necessary.

I'm not offending you lol i just told you a fact. Facts are not offensive.

You can take what i wrote as advice, you can easily look believable if you want to :) no one was talking about you specifically

Last edited:

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Simple - look up the internet for a Genuine PP Gold for sale. Find one selling it for E1-2k, or lower, as that price you state you can afford. Pay him via bitcoin or moneygram or other method without recourse. DONE!

Toksic

Known Member
25/10/18

give me 1500 Euros and i will get you want you want any combination. Pay pal "GIFT ONLY" :p:p:p