• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Calatrava Officer’s Caseback 5227

May016

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/17
Looks to me like it's just the datewheel that has started to rotate to the next day as it's 10pm and the movement is a miyota...

So it looks like you were right. The date wheel looks fine now that the watch has moved away from 10pm. But I am seeing a weird black circular piece jutting out at the bottom of the watch in the gap between the watch and the strap. What is that??

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
So it looks like you were right. The date wheel looks fine now that the watch has moved away from 10pm. But I am seeing a weird black circular piece jutting out at the bottom of the watch in the gap between the watch and the strap. What is that??

This is the quick strap change system

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
He wrote its the same for the black dial. And all the fonts are a bit bolder than gen. Somewhere in between the gen and the earlier version.

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Is it really THAT yellow in real life? I wore a gen lat year and the ivory was more subtle.

tsjic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/14
He wrote its the same for the black dial. And all the fonts are a bit bolder than gen. Somewhere in between the gen and the earlier version.

Ah thank you for the clarification. I read it as only the ivory dial and thought the black dial was not mentioned.

Thanks again

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

garaged

Known Member
17/4/17
Gen Patek Gator skin with max glossy, any small strap maker in Vietnam can get it exactly .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How exactly? Link? Or do you mean by actually being physically in Vietnam when you buy?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Look for ziczac leather, you can order from them remotely. But let's be realistic, you will not pay a lot but you won't have a Patek Philippe quality. It's better than the rep strap but it's not as premium as the gen

garaged

Known Member
17/4/17
Look for ziczac leather, you can order from them remotely. But let's be realistic, you will not pay a lot but you won't have a Patek Philippe quality. It's better than the rep strap but it's not as premium as the gen

Thanks. Is it easy enough to move the buckle over though?

Blent1959

Looking Around
14/3/16
Hey RWI family,

I decided to pull the trigger on one of these in yellow gold as an upgrade and addition to my current rose gold piece in the old BP model. But…
  • Date seems high in window. I am aware that the Miyota’s date changes slowly — but even then, the date would be sitting low, right?
  • Misalignment of some large markers, especially 55s
  • Possible scuffing on 20s marker
  • 15 s/d gain (could this be regulated?)
Am I totally imagining these issues and does it look fine?

If I am breaking any rules with this post, please feel free to delete it. I appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
This beauty just arrived today :D

20191022-135907.jpg

Reactions: Xabo