• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Patek Philippe Replica?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterJoppe

Horology Curious
30/6/19
Sweden
Are you new to the rep world?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Yes kind of, I have only purchased one watch before from Andrew at Trustytime.
It stopped working after a few months and I returned it and received a refund.
I guess the watch I bought wasn't of the best quality that's why I don't want to make the same mistake again and this time ask for help from those with high experience in the rep world.

The watch that I purchased before: http://www.trustytime01.cc/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=19616

yongsum

Supporter
Certified
3/6/19
wow 3 whole new topics about this ? interesting. i take back what i said about "you might get it the rough way face down".
i must amend that statement to, you will likely get trained prison style for these types of questions.

MisterJoppe

Horology Curious
30/6/19
Sweden
wow 3 whole new topics about this ? interesting. i take back what i said about "you might get it the rough way face down".
i must amend that statement to, you will likely get trained prison style for these types of questions.

You don't have to be rude but thanks anyway for letting me know,

yongsum

Supporter
Certified
3/6/19
yes sorry rude was not intended, just frank, with a side a dark humor.
anyway, i've seen much more blunt and you will too.
but the good news, you will quickly find the model of each watch you like, and can select a TD and will soon have nice watches :)

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
And another round of do your homework

Status
Not open for further replies.