• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Does anyone know where I can purchase a high grade replica Patek 5524R or 5524G Pilots watch

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
You have been told several times, in public threads and in PM to do your homework, look at trusted dealers websites and use the search function here. And every single of your message is asking to be spoon fed.

There's a super recent thread about the 5524, did you even try to search 5524?

Seriously, do your research and read!

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

mess1955

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/7/13
United States
when I need scolding I'll ask my mother. When I need advice I ask questions- especially if its more efficient. Thats the point of shared knowledge. Obviously you can take your knowledge place it in a thimble and have room for a pound of potatoes.

Tobel

6/7/17
when I need scolding I'll ask my mother. When I need advice I ask questions- especially if its more efficient. Thats the point of shared knowledge. Obviously you can take your knowledge place it in a thimble and have room for a pound of potatoes.

Are you serious? You have asked for advice and you were answered. I spent time on both public threads and in PM to explain to you how this community works and that you need to read, make a bloody effort and do your homework instead of asking again and again to be spoon fed. And none of these messages even got a thanks or a basic acknowledgement. Who do you think you are and what exactly do you think you are owed??

The point of shared knowledge is to get people to learn how to educate themselves, not have lazy newbies like you just post "where can I found this watch" and expect help just like that. This is not the frikkin' genius bar at Apple.

QueTip Raddave sorry guys this is just too much

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
OK guys , lets just calm down a bit , he has made 16 posts in 6 years .....

Reactions: DanAL

Tobel

6/7/17
OK guys , lets just calm down a bit , he has made 16 posts in 6 years .....

More exactly he subscribed 6 years ago but all of his messages were written in the last 2 weeks, and all of them where "where can I find this or that watch", even after having been advised to search, to reach out to TDs etc, as folks did here and I also did in PM. And above is his reaction:

"when I need scolding I'll ask my mother. When I need advice I ask questions- especially if its more efficient. Thats the point of shared knowledge. Obviously you can take your knowledge place it in a thimble and have room for a pound of potatoes"

Great, totally the kind of member that we need here

​​​​

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
More exactly he subscribed 6 years ago but all of his messages were written in the last 2 weeks, and all of them where "where can I find this or that watch", even after having been advised to search, to reach out to TDs etc, as folks did here and I also did in PM. And above is his reaction:

"when I need scolding I'll ask my mother. When I need advice I ask questions- especially if its more efficient. Thats the point of shared knowledge. Obviously you can take your knowledge place it in a thimble and have room for a pound of potatoes"

Great, totally the kind of member that we need here

​​​​

well not every one acts as we like , hes not broken any real rules , what was done was just against your perspective of how we act ...
i do agree with that , but once again , hes broken no rules ,,,,

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

This attitude is not gonna bring you anywhere. ;)

mess1955

17/7/13
United States
Thank you. Condescending people are troubling to me. The purpose of sites like yours are to develop and share collective wisdom. If members instruct you to 'do your own research', there is no value added. The formula should be a combination of others experience and your own research.

Tobel

6/7/17
Thank you. Condescending people are troubling to me. The purpose of sites like yours are to develop and share collective wisdom. If members instruct you to 'do your own research', there is no value added. The formula should be a combination of others experience and your own research.

Condescending? WTF? Didn't I spend time to explain to you that not all watches are repped? Didn't I advise you to reach out to TDs to know whether the models you want even exist? Didn't I tell you that for your dress watch you should consider the ZF calatrava? You have received more support and guidance than most newbies do. And you still haven't frikkin' done any research. For god's sake the thread on the PP 5524 is on the FIRST page of the PP subforum, and you're asking whether there is a rep of that watch?! And now you're calling me condescending. Unbelievable

Seriously I've seldom lost my sh*t here but I'm super pissed that you would even date behave like this.

​​​​​​ Raddave and QueTip apologies guys, maybe I'm missing something but I don't really understand how this kind of behaviour can fly. This is going to be my last message to that person and on this topic, I've wasted enough time

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

I don’t think you understand the point of a forum. It’s here to discuss and share knowledge. Knowledge thaz is out in the forum can be easily found if one takes a little time. If everyone that came here and asks to be spoonfed would be met with his demands, this would be a shitfest of who has the best sub and what do you think about my QC.

What you are doing is neither discussing nor trying to find knowledge / information. All you do is create a thread / multiple threads and expect to be spoonfed because you’re simply to lazy to look for yourself. And I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour.

Anything else?

Reactions: jm_brc_7057

mess1955

17/7/13
United States
Patek Pilot- newly minted. The key is the burgundy strap which offsets the blue dial.

Yes, for the multi wing know it alls - all the buttons work- and it comes with directions.