• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Aquanaut 5167R RG ZF thoughts?

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
I’m no patek expert but was looking for this model before when PF was the latest version, which didn’t get any good words here at all. It’s hard to say from the photos but now the videos up looking forward to seeing what people have to say.

ztealth

11/8/13
lume markers are too green and dont know how accurate the dial colour is

reklamezonen

30/7/13
No The lume is green, But Can be fixed . Not a Big deal for me.

Last edited:

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
This one is definitely on the list.

DrRickandMorty

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/17
Been waiting for a decent version of this for a while! ordered, will post qc here when they come in

bora12

4/10/17
Did PP ever make a rose gold 5167 with Swiss made on the dial?

WatchaholicMallorca

Renowned Member
2/9/16
I would ask for another shot of the case profile as it looks like there’s a little blemish, which could just be a finger print but I’ve had some crap luck with rose gold plating so I’d see if your Td can wipe it and send another shot

FLYER9

Known Member
2/2/16
I would ask for another shot of the case profile as it looks like there’s a little blemish, which could just be a finger print but I’ve had some crap luck with rose gold plating so I’d see if your Td can wipe it and send another shot

That’s my only concern with this watch. The watch looks stunning but realistically how long can you expect the plating to remain? Not sure if replating is the way to go. I’m waiting for Ryan to get back up and running as he’s my go to TD but looking forward to hearing a wrist review.