• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Official 5711 PPF V2 Thread

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
The only thing I've noticed is the second hand not hovering exactly over the dot on pic #2, it is like 60% there. Is that an issue?

The dial isnt round it is merely square shaped - well like a square with very rounded corners - so it isnt possible that the seconds hand touch every minute marker properly. Simple geometry.

Your watch is totally fine - you will enjoy the hell out of it ;)

roflwaffles

14/4/19
San Francisco
The dial color is as hard to capture on camera as everyone says. I tried to get pictures in different light to capture the color changes.

AnnfoWp.jpg

9QNVDKL.jpg

2-C194615-3018-4-B6-A-B1-AB-86-B81-C9-B4471.jpg

ozRBsdl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5t3f4n

cyblade

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/4/18
They just released the blu one.

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Jeee an amazing build. best of all the worlds. What's your opinion about the MKF Dial Scott? Thought about that too??

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Jeee an amazing build. best of all the worlds. What's your opinion about the MKF Dial Scott? Thought about that too??

Honestly Stan, I go against the grain a bit on this forum as I know it's popular as a dial but I hate it. Regardless of colour - the date window is just wrong and I just can't look past that. Besides, the PPF v2 box dial is just beautiful

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Honestly Stan, I go against the grain a bit on this forum as I know it's popular as a dial but I hate it. Regardless of colour - the date window is just wrong and I just can't look past that. Besides, the PPF v2 box dial is just beautiful

Noted that Scott :graman: LOL
An amazing build my friend and with the blessing of SuperLory. Looking forward for more pictures. Wear her well Scott :drinks_cheers:

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
The only flaw i'd say on mine is the mismatch of lume between hands and markers - talking with Steve whether to fix this as a quick goole is about 50:50 with gens with this issue so I don't even know if it's a big issue or not

ticktocker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/18
United Kingdom
Scottymagic could you give your quick opinion on the PF strap compared to the PPF, much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Two watches unfortunately - will list the PPF case, PF Dial and PPF date wheel fro $200 if anyone wants parts

Bracelet far better on PF as clasp isn’t hard to open unlike PPF and ceramic ball problems. I just feel the PF case although negligibly thicker is a better offer as you don’t get fat bezel and nice crown. Mines gonna look pretty damn close to gen on wrist