• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Official 5711 PPF V2 Thread

Sbybbuser

I'm Pretty Popular
20/7/12
8c4be5c04a1b35bc3905ed32ddd2c8d0.jpg

e5db6882d9259f9f52938499a6da5749.jpg

Watch is dated mid 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I've ordered the v2 and will do my usual pics

I just want to note:

1. I am SO thankful that we have a few main options for the Nautilus. The market used to be really really poor. Even something as simple as the date wasn't ever executed correctly.
2. The fact that the factory even noticed within a few months an pivoted their dial color is awesome. Clearly this person cares about their audience to a degree
3. There is a growing market for Patek now. It's super duper awesome.

I am buying the PPF to give my little support to PPF to keep it up and keep the updates coming.

WatchCool90210

20/1/17
I've ordered the v2 and will do my usual pics

I just want to note:

1. I am SO thankful that we have a few main options for the Nautilus. The market used to be really really poor. Even something as simple as the date wasn't ever executed correctly.
2. The fact that the factory even noticed within a few months an pivoted their dial color is awesome. Clearly this person cares about their audience to a degree
3. There is a growing market for Patek now. It's super duper awesome.

I am buying the PPF to give my little support to PPF to keep it up and keep the updates coming.

‘great guts’ to the purchase if you will.

i am also to buy a ppf v2 for these exact sentiments.

Drew01

3/7/12
Yea I think that this V2 with crown shortening + keylog DW is a straight killer and almost impossible to spot as a rep.

pip72

21/2/19
Im going to get the V2 PPF Nautilus. Any recommended trusted dealers to buy this? To bad the white dial isn't out for v2.

Xabo

Known Member
27/3/19
Germany
Im going to get the V2 PPF Nautilus. Any recommended trusted dealers to buy this? To bad the white dial isn't out for v2.

The white dial in V1 is just perfect. It´s much more the crown and the bezel what should be fixed. But the blue V2 got the same issue. So if you prefer the white dial just go for the v1 mate :)

WatchCool90210

20/1/17
thanks for the vids. IN all honesty, the v2 dial does not look like gen at all.. I have the pf now, and this dial is WAY closer to gen. I have 4 friends who have a gen and I can confirm

the consensus on the board is that the ppf is superior to the pf by some margin.

it seems this is just you telling yourself what you want to hear re: your PF.

Reactions: Xabo

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/9/12
the consensus on the board is that the ppf is superior to the pf by some margin.

it seems this is just you telling yourself what you want to hear re: your PF.

That is not the consensus. Most mkf and PF owners have left these threads as the PPF V1 was purple and the v2 is grey. So, you have some left on these threads that are buying a grey dial with a hint of purple. Well, the PF is electric blue. Same thing (incorrect color) with a better case and bracelet. MKF dial is superior and very close to gen 2014 - 2015 era.

Reactions: Glaude and gilrob

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

Man seriously, as I mentioned in the other thread, please do some reading here.

1 /All TDs have access to the same watches. This is basic knowledge and you've been around since February so you should know that

2/ the V2 is only for the blue because the only thing that changes is the shade of blue. So there is no point having a similar V2 for the white because the dial is really good. Until they fix the other issues (bezel and crown), which they haven't on the V2 blue, it's irrelevant to have a white V2

Reactions: Glaude

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
That is not the consensus. Most mkf and PF owners have left these threads as the PPF V1 was purple and the v2 is grey. So, you have some left on these threads that are buying a grey dial with a hint of purple. Well, the PF is electric blue. Same thing (incorrect color) with a better case and bracelet. MKF dial is superior and very close to gen 2014 - 2015 era.

I agree with you bro.

On the other hand it's also incorrect to state as an absolute truth - which is what the quote here was responding to - that the PF or MKF are closer to gen than the PPF when it comes to dial color.

It's just that they are replicating a different dial. mKF is likely to be closer to the 2014 dial, as per your comment, and PPF closer to the 2018/2019. And even that latter point would need to be confirmed by more pics and videos (although we've started to have some by now).

This thread has become very confusing with people making statements or even putting side by side pics of reps compared to a dial from a different generation and using this as proof that they're either similar or different.