• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Official 5711 PPF V2 Thread

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
I was considering the PF for the bracelet and bezel with the PPF dial but I prefer the movement on the PPF so going to stick with this beauty.

Bezel looks beautiful, can’t wait to get mine. Will post some pictures when it arrives.

Surely its better having a better appearance of the watch mate by doing a hybrid? No one's going to see the movement lol

Toscana

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
27/8/16
Noise of the rotor is always the same ?

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

peapods2

Known Member
14/7/12
Been out of the game for awhile - just ordered a v2 is there anywhere I can post QC pics for help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
could someone kindly explain exactly how to get the perfect PPF / PF hybrid?

Thank you

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Don't think you can.... Just buy the 2 rep. And mix them together

Do what with the spare parts.... assemble as a lesser watch and sell?! Or use it as a beater :)

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Some tds have ppf parts for sale. Ask around

That would be the wise thing to do. Source the blue dial and hands of a PPF v2 and a complete PF 5711 from a TD. I'd do this as soon as possible while PPF v2 parts are plentiful, they (PPF) might not make them available in the future.

Reactions: Nivka

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Been out of the game for awhile - just ordered a v2 is there anywhere I can post QC pics for help?

Help ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

use imgbb.com

posting QCs is only permitted if you have specific concerns or for informative purpose once you accept the watch.

posting them to let us spot the flaws is not allowed. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Raddave