• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Official 5711 PPF V2 Thread

ztealth

11/8/13
Anyone can answer if these changes fixed?
- Dial color
- Clasp ball bearing falling out issue
- Thick bezel

They only made changes to the dial colour.
There are no other fixes.
Honestly, the thick bezel is not that prominent. I have held it against the gen and couldn't tell the difference.

Xabo

Known Member
27/3/19
Germany
Seems there hasn't been a new release of the white dial.

Which other one needed an update?

I thought the V2 brings maybe the grey dial as well and fix other issues like the clasp ball. But yeah I'm still grateful for the new blue dial!

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Is it just me or is the date messed up in every photo of these that have come up in the past week or so?

I haven't noticed, which pics in particular are you referring to? (Link?)

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Nothing to improve on the white dial.

The white dial is really good, I own one and love it. But there's always something to improve. Marker alignment, border of the datewindow for example can be improved

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Is it just me or is the date messed up in every photo of these that have come up in the past week or so?

I agree, the dates are left justified in the v2 pictures. In previous v1 pictures the dates were mostly centered. It was pointed out by BIONONE in one picture of a v2, the dial was not centered, making the date appear to be left justified. Perhaps there is an issue of uncentered dials in the v2.